Hart for Forster next season

salisbury saints1

Thought he should have done better with the first today. It wasn't right in the corner and he seemed to be nowhere near it! Always seems to be caught on the wrong foot which seems to me to be indicative that his anticipation is at fault. He's good at those close saves like the glancing header today when he got a strong left hand to it, so his reflexes are not an issue. I just thik he's a bit slow to read shots on goal. Hart is better in my opinion and would be a great replacement if Forster goes to Everton.

On another football forum there's a moderator whose followed forster career through I guess varying degrees of work and has openly said it's all down to poor footwork, when he was at Newcastle he was only picked up because his projected size. When celtic bought him it was because they were turned down by 3 other keepers and Fraser was last choice. His footwork equates to all that we're seeing now, poor positioning, poor down low, poor at coming out, it's a shame but it all tallys up. The good saves he makes are generally at him when he spreads his huge frame, today I feel he could've done better for 1st, his save from the downward header was excellent but watching it again it was like apart from his big hand it was like a big lump of lard falling on the floor, I do hope we sell him to everton and rather than Hart go for Begovic

It wasn't so much the shot that bothered me but there was an initial cross that had keepers ball written all over it which he didn't come for. Seconds later he's picking the ball out of his net.

Absolutely this, the ball before was lofted high in the air and came down bang on the 6 yard line. If that isn't his to claim then what the f*ck is.

I was hugely excited when we signed him but he's gone backwards. We need to try and sell him in the summer and get one of Pickford, Heaton or Begovic in.

It wasn't so much the shot that bothered me but there was an initial cross that had keepers ball written all over it which he didn't come for. Seconds later he's picking the ball out of his net.

Exactly what I thought at the time, at fault got the first, sorry, he's simply not good enough and his inability to come for the ball is shocking, it's like he thinks he is not allowed out of he six yard box. League One keeper.

Pickford, maybe , but absolutely no chance of the other 2. Begovic's wages will be too high & Heaton will want a bigger club than ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the same Begovic that was close to moving to Bournemouth? And Heaton will want a bigger club? Which of the bigger clubs will want him?