Hart for Forster next season

salisbury saints1

I wonder why are Everton wouldn't go for Hart before Forster?

Man City will not sell him to a rival, they consider Everton a rival but not little Southampton. It would also initially be a loan with City paying some of his salary (as they are doing at Torino). Hart is reasonably happy with Torino who will not be CL next season so he is not limiting himself to a CL club as someone suggested (Torino won't qualify for EL either). Personally I would Take Hart over Forster since Forster has Morphed from a decent keeper last season to an absolutely crap one now. Whether Ronald or his successor would take him is another matter.

Man City will not sell him to a rival, they consider Everton a rival but not little Southampton. It would also initially be a loan with City paying some of his salary (as they are doing at Torino). Hart is reasonably happy with Torino who will not be CL next season so he is not limiting himself to a CL club as someone suggested (Torino won't qualify for EL either). Personally I would Take Hart over Forster since Forster has Morphed from a decent keeper last season to an absolutely crap one now. Whether Ronald or his successor would take him is another matter.

His contract with City is up this summer.

His contract with City is up this summer.

No it isn't, his current contract is until end of 2018/19 season (another 2 years). If his contract was up City would not have any say in his plans for next season.

Just to check my facts: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2880977/Joe-Hart-signs-new-Manchester-City-contract-keeping-Premier-League-champions-end-2018-19-season.html

You lot really don't appreciate FF and it is getting kind of embarrassing to keep reading it.

He is a top goalkeeper and we are lucky to have him...form is temporary class is permanent.

Are you his agent?

Form might be temporary, but as a goalie you can't afford to have a long period of a loss of form. I do not think it unfair nor embarrassing to say that this lack of form has been going on all season. Of ALL the positions on the pitch, goalkeeper is the least affordable to have a blip. And now that you have told us we are being silly, can you tell us how long you think a team can put up with a loss of form from their goalie?

You lot really don't appreciate FF and it is getting kind of embarrassing to keep reading it.

He is a top goalkeeper and we are lucky to have him...form is temporary class is permanent.

Fraser, can you tell us when you were ever class...? from what I can remember you have only ever saved anything that is straight at you... it appears you can't even do that any more.

I'd quite like Begovic. He is too good to sit on Chelseas bench. Not too excited with the Hart rumours.

Aren't Bournemouth supposed to be going in for him? No disrespect to them, but surely if that is his best option, we could trump them.

I am with you.

It's funny how any mention of Puel being ****e is met with scorn and abuse yet many many posters slate our goalkeeper, and even make audible noises at the stadium when he does things wrong/right, yet that's all acceptable.

What about Bournemouth away when certain "fans" cheered a pass by Hojbjerg as they perceived he was playing so bad?

TBH we don't deserve any loyalty from our players.

Maybe Koeman's ambition is to replicate the 6th place that Saints got when he was here so he's hoping to buy as many of the team that did it as possible.

Just a bit surprised at the negative posts about Forster as the defence definitely improved after he returned from injury last year, which many people attributed to the back four having more confidence in him than in Stekelenburg. There was also the Arsenal game where he kept them out virtually single-handed. Something has gone wrong but no one seems to know the cause. It doesn't seem possible that he's become a poor keeper for no good reason.

Aren't Bournemouth supposed to be going in for him? No disrespect to them, but surely if that is his best option, we could trump them.

On the plus side (for me anyway) Begovic lived / played youth football in Edmonton. I'm not sure if his subsequent career at Pompey would win him many fans though.

The media reports are that Hart is the target because the club are worried we might lose Forster in the summer.....

Yeah right.... If you can't see whats wrong with that comment then you are beyond help!

Is there a chance that he'll of had a gutful and hand in a transfer request. Or that other clubs might think that he will perform better for them?

Shame Burnley haven't replicated their away form at home (talk about a Jekyll and Hyde team), otherwise we could've made a move for Heaton this summer.

If I were Les Reed I would be on the blower to Burnley and telling them to name their price