C Palace – Watford > draw

Everton – Hull > Everton win

Stoke – Chelsea > Chelsea win

Sunderland – Burnley > Sunderland win

West Ham – Leicester > Draw

Bournemouth – Swansea > Swansea win

Middlesbrough – Man Utd > Man Utd win

Man City – Liverpool > draw

I'm curious to see if Leicester will stay in a winning mood. At the moment it'd make sense to wish for a Leicester win over West Ham, but I don't fully trust that Leicester won't be able to catch up yet.

If we win and Stoke lose we're up to 9th!

My preferred results:

West Brom – Arsenal > Arsenal win

Palace – Watford > Palace win

Everton – Hull > Hull win

West Ham – Leicester > Draw or Leicester win

Middlesbrough – Man Utd > Middlesbrough win

Man City – Liverpool > don’t care

My expected results:

C Palace – Watford > draw

Man City – Liverpool > draw

I'm curious to see if Leicester will stay in a winning mood. At the moment it'd make sense to wish for a Leicester win over West Ham, but I don't fully trust that Leicester won't be able to catch up yet.

If we win and Stoke lose we're up to 9th!

My preferred results:

Palace – Watford > Palace win

Everton – Hull > Hull win

Bournemouth – Swansea > Draw

Middlesbrough – Man Utd > Middlesbrough win

Man City – Liverpool > Draw

My expected results:

C Palace – Watford > Palace win

Sunderland – Burnley > Draw

Bournemouth – Swansea > Bournemouth win

Man City – Liverpool > City win

How can Arsenal defend zonally about three yards out and leave the West Brom centre backs being marked by Ramsey and Ox. ****ing insane.

Apart from Sanchez they were crap on the ball as well. Too many very average signings catching up with them. If Sanchez leaves and they appoint the wrong manager you could see them having a few years outside the top four.

How can Arsenal defend zonally about three yards out and leave the West Brom centre backs being marked by Ramsey and Ox. ****ing insane.

Apart from Sanchez they were crap on the ball as well. Too many very average signings catching up with them. If Sanchez leaves and they appoint the wrong manager you could see them having a few years outside the top four.

i am stunned how long Walcott and Chamberlain have stayed. They have never ever been first choice for a prolonged period.

but then, good for their street-cred to play for a top London club.

Edited by Batman

Also, for the record, WBA are a stark illustration of the lack of quality outside the top few in this league. Basically, this year's Leicester. An awful side to be in the top 8.

It's a shame we've had a stop-start season because at our best we could have been up there fighting for sixth / seventh again.

Its days like today (Everton winning​ + WBA won) that we just have to hope WHU lose so we can blame it on Fonte and hope Pompey lose so we can lol at them.

I'm not really fussed about what the other teams do. 8th-12th is pretty similar. Just want to see plenty of goals and wins for Saints and not bother where we end up. I think we will be better next season for having this season where things have been a bit of a struggle at times.

Also, for the record, WBA are a stark illustration of the lack of quality outside the top few in this league. Basically, this year's Leicester. An awful side to be in the top 8.

It's a shame we've had a stop-start season because at our best we could have been up there fighting for sixth / seventh again.

I think it just shows how hard it is for clubs our size to compete on several fronts. If we finish between 10-8th having been in Europe and getting to a cup final we have had a decent season.

I think it just shows how hard it is for clubs our size to compete on several fronts. If we finish between 10-8th having been in Europe and getting to a cup final we have had a decent season.

Yeah, I don't disagree with that at all.

AFCB playing some nice attacking football again

2 up now which almost guarantees Prem footy again next season.

They really do play some nice stuff, be interesting to see if Arsenal or one of the top clubs take a small gamble on him this summer

AFCB playing some nice attacking football again

2 up now which almost guarantees Prem footy again next season.

They really do play some nice stuff, be interesting to see if Arsenal or one of the top clubs take a small gamble on him this summer

Hopefully they put someone else in charge of player recruitment though, a lot of their biggest money signings have flopped completely

Bournemouth looked alright - nothing special though. If we play like we have been lately we'll beat them comfortably.

If they line up like they did today we will pass them to death. As poor as Swansea were they outnumbered them in midfield plenty of times,especially in the first half. If they come to SMS and play 2 up top,we'll murder them now we've got an end product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddie wont be signing players at AFCB, same as Puel doesn't for us.

A Bournemouth supporting friend says he's too sentimental and gives players too many chances sometimes, hence the completely pointless re-signing of Lewis Grabban for more than they sold him for when he was surplus to requirements and on strike at Norwich. Now on loan at Reading. I suspect, you're wrong.

Hes done a fantastic job at AFCB.

They should be nowhere near us, given the respective squads but they sit level on points, scored 10 more goals and play an open and attacking style.

He deserves all the credit he gets and AFCB need to be better at holding onto decent managers than we are as they will struggle to replace him fo sho