Spurs Away Match Thread

St Chalet

It was OR & Cedric that cocked up the defending before the foul by Davis, nothing to do with the centre halves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are constantly getting beaten in the air by Son and Alli which leads to a lot of pressure coming on to us

So it's Forsters fault for **** poor defending now.

Watch it again. When the ball breaks to Yoshida before he made the stupid flick, Forster needs to be taking command and screaming at him to leave it. But as usual he's just rooted to his line and quiet.

He's a total liability in all aspects of his game at the moment.

It's men against boys in the midfield , and people wonder why the centre backs are struggling . They're getting no protection at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could say we need a good DM. Hope we get one in the summer

Much more worried about Gabbi than I am this match now. :(

That's a real blow. Amazing what a difference the loss of our goal scorer makes. It's all about avoiding relegation now and we should have a enough points already to do that. The other results have gone our way. If we'd been told at the start of the season, we'd be playing nearly half the season with Stephens and Yoshida as our central defenders, we'd have been happy with just staying up anyway. Considering the financial reports that we've spent more on players we've bought than we've got for the ones we've sold, our dealings in the transfer market over the last 2 years seem to have cost us both on and off the pitch.