Redmond shortlisted for EA player of the month!

Saint-Fred

Great to see him in the mix. Amazing the difference it makes playing in your natural position.

The "Henry" experiment hopefully now dead however Barry's injury may give Puel another urge to try again (no Puel please)

We should see him get better now I hope. Deserves a chance to impress as a winger.

Obviously Lukaku will win this and rightly so, but it's good that they've recognises his v.good against Watford

Edited by Heisenberg

Great to see him in the mix. Amazing the difference it makes playing in your natural position.

The "Henry" experiment hopefully now dead however Barry's injury may give Puel another urge to try again (no Puel please)

We should see him get better now I hope. Deserves a chance to impress as a winger.

He is not playing as a winger, he is playing as a wide player as part of a front 3 hth

Obviously Lukaku will win this and rightly so, but it's good that they've recognises his v.good against Watford

Yes Lukaku will probably win but, as you say, good recognition, alongside his England call up!

Good work Glasgow; finally a post worth responding to. Agree, Redmond has been so much better since played as a winger - can only improve further and now looks a snip signing at 10 million pounds or so.

you should go into politics, the way you seamlessly move your position lol

Also interesting to see the useless Sakho Liverpool reject not wanted at any cost at Saints is on the list, whilst our replacement CB hasn't played yet - as they say a funny old world!

Who says he was useless and not wanted at any cost by Saints? Most reports suggest he certainly was wanted but not at the cost quoted.

And not really surprisingly the CB we signed as squad-filler emergency cover hasn't played yet. We've not needed him.

Who says he was useless and not wanted at any cost by Saints? Most reports suggest he certainly was wanted but not at the cost quoted.

And not really surprisingly the CB we signed as squad-filler emergency cover hasn't played yet. We've not needed him.

Not needed? We've conceded 18 goals in the last 7 games...

ナナ and right here is the very reason why this forum is dominated by a relative minority with very fixed views (dare I say agenda's).

It's a viewpoint - my viewpoint - not aimed at anyone or insulting anyone - I was trying to be a bit humorous yes, and maybe failed, but to have it jumped down my throat is not what, at least for me, is what a fans forum should be. Used to be interesting to get people's view compared to mine, and there are still some good posters with interesting comments, but frankly for me it is becoming very tedious and boring in the main. I know exactly what the tiny (in more sense than one) minority of mega posters think - after all you tell us often enough! Would be great to hear from others and have a meaningful discussion for once, but I guess this is not the place for that.

So long Sir - I have better things to do with my time.

ナナ and right here is the very reason why this forum is dominated by a relative minority with very fixed views (dare I say agenda's).

It's a viewpoint - my viewpoint - not aimed at anyone or insulting anyone - I was trying to be a bit humorous yes, and maybe failed, but to have it jumped down my throat is not what, at least for me, is what a fans forum should be. Used to be interesting to get people's view compared to mine, and there are still some good posters with interesting comments, but frankly for me it is becoming very tedious and boring in the main. I know exactly what the tiny (in more sense than one) minority of mega posters think - after all you tell us often enough! Would be great to hear from others and have a meaningful discussion for once, but I guess this is not the place for that.

So long Sir - I have better things to do with my time.

I am awfully sorry for jumping down your throat. Must have been a difficult time for you.

I am awfully sorry for jumping down your throat. Must have been a difficult time for you.

NP. I am thick skinned but my point was it would nice to be nice some times and get more people involved. Anyway, not at all a difficult time for me, and being pedantic I know but I didn't say you jumped down my throat, just my view was and I can live with that, but just a sign of the times I guess that we are less tolerant of the "wider view".

No he wasn't

3 goals and zero assists as the "new Henry" (26 games)

Back on the wing and it's two goals, a MOTM, in the team of the week and an England call up.

He was very ineffective as a central striker. His fault or Puels?.... who cares, he was v.poor.

That's the past now.... Starting get to see the Redmond that had real potential at Norwich/England u21 again.

Don't look back in anger mate. Support Redmond ffs

3 goals and zero assists as the "new Henry" (26 games)

Back on the wing and it's two goals, a MOTM, in the team of the week and an England call up.

He was very ineffective as a central striker. His fault or Puels?.... who cares, he was v.poor.

That's the past now.... Starting get to see the Redmond that had real potential at Norwich/England u21 again.

Don't look back in anger mate. Support Redmond ffs

Most chances created by an English player in the premier league. Poor finishing from his teammates is the more likely cause for his zero assists during that time.

Keep flogging that Henry horse though, even though he was used as a central striker/false nine for all of three games.

As has been said by other people, he is not playing as a winger, he is part of a front three. The switch to two anchor midfielders has given him less defensive responsibilities therefore we are seeing more energy available for attacking.

Please don't let any of these facts get in the way of your agenda though, I find your mad ramblings invigorating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NP. I am thick skinned but my point was it would nice to be nice some times and get more people involved. Anyway, not at all a difficult time for me, and being pedantic I know but I didn't say you jumped down my throat, just my view was and I can live with that, but just a sign of the times I guess that we are less tolerant of the "wider view".
i wouldnt worry about CB, he has a difficult time 24/7. He's been on here years trying to belittle and bully. Hes even a failure at that lol

i wouldnt worry about CB, he has a difficult time 24/7. He's been on here years trying to belittle and bully. Hes even a failure at that lol

The only person belittling people on this forum is you sweetheart. Let's not forget your repeated claims that the fanbase of our fantastic club has been "brainwashed". I'd never say something so cretinous but you, quite happily, will.