Virgin Media Advert

saintoaks

Nice to see they can afford actual music from the Pulp Fiction soundtrack unlike that car insurance lot who can't (but can somehow afford the character and the actor...)

Of course the recording of the music existed for 32 years already before Pulp Fiction was released. Not that Virgin should have a problem with buying any song, I'd imagine.

Of course the recording of the music existed for 32 years already before Pulp Fiction was released. Not that Virgin should have a problem with buying any song, I'd imagine.

I was well aware it wasn't soundtracked for the movie but was referring to it as such to make it recognisable.

Same for the music that Direct Line have commissioned a rip off of instead of paying the fee (unless the original artist refused permission I suppose)

I had to pause it a few times to see us. I was wondering if we were the muppet, or the clowns, or maybe the Ninja Turtle, but no, there we are in our home kit.

Good to see.

We were probably the cheapest team from the prem they could get that wont get relegated so there is a bit of longevity with the advert.:lol:

Edited by Secret Site Agent

We were probably the cheapest team from the prem they could get that wont get relegated so there is a bit of longevity with the advert.

Our shirts obviously feature in the ad because they sponsor us, nothing to do with cost or likelihood of relegation.

Nice to see they can afford actual music from the Pulp Fiction soundtrack unlike that car insurance lot who can't (but can somehow afford the character and the actor...)

Virgin Media are owned by the people who just bought formula 1.

I don't think they would have any issue getting any song available.