Next signing from Celtic ?

eurosaint

Stuart Armstrong ?

Classy midfielder, great touch, vision and intelligence !

Good replacement for the aging Davis ??

Aging Davis? I take it you didn't watch him playing tonight for Northern Ireland v Norway?

Covered every blade, composed, precision passing, the class player on the pitch by a mile and, for the upteenth time in Internation football...MOTM. Don't write him off yet, at 32, he's at least 2 seasons at the top level to give.

Aging Davis? I take it you didn't watch him playing tonight for Northern Ireland v Norway?

Covered every blade, composed, precision passing, the class player on the pitch by a mile and, for the upteenth time in Internation football...MOTM. Don't write him off yet, at 32, he's at least 2 seasons at the top level to give.

Don't be worried when people doubt Davis. It's by definition, what being under-rated is all about.

Still a fact that he is aging, probably one or two seasons at this level, will need to be replaced. Doesn't take away that he was excellent again tonight. Hope Shane Long was watching the 2nd goal, to see how to make good use of Davis' through balls and not get caught offside every time.

Bet he played further forward for you than he has been for us recently...

No I didn't see him tonight nor do I not rate him, I think he has been great for us but 'succession planning' is important and this guy (Armstrong) looks a real diamond - was MoM for Scotland last night !

Kieran Tierney Would be the best Celtic player to get by all accounts.

Especially if City / Liverpool come calling for Bertrand.

Tierney is quality but I sort of dismissed him (because we have Bertrand plus back-up at LB) although he played RB for Scotland last night but is basically out of position there !

Dembele seems destined for bigger things than us I reckon but in any case, my first choice would be Armstrong !

Sorry to Celtic fans for discussing this but reality is that we nicked a few from you before !

• 1 year later...