Puel BTSports 2

saintquin

In summary, i would say that, beneath the excruciatingly dull exterior, there is an intelligent and talented manager who is an excellent match for The Southampton Way

Slight error, should read the Les Reed way, otherwise @Prowsey and S. Davisey would now be on the bench

In summary, i would say that, beneath the excruciatingly dull exterior, there is an intelligent and talented manager who is an excellent match for The Southampton Way

Slight error, should read the Les Reed way, otherwise @Prowsey and S. Davisey would now be on the bench

Really? They've been key players recently.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

If anyone's interested in more than criticising his delivery, in summary he said:

The philosophy of the club, developing players and continuing to improve is critical and a reason he feels he is a good match. Interestingly, talking of previous managers following the same philosophy, he omitted Koeman.

In France, he struggled to keep his best players, but hopes to find it easier to keep them at Saints. Good luck with that one.

Enjoys the challenge of playing the best teams - the only way to judge progress. Therefore wants to get back into Europe. The diversity of tactics on the Prem is a challenge needing different responses. He finds refs too lenient against "physical" teams.

Young players have to be given chances to prove themselves. Their strength of character to rise to the challenge is as important as technical ability.

He is very impressed with our facilities.

Wenger was an important mentor and Puel took his advice before agreeing to come to Saints. Wenger had praise for us.

He thinks Saints fans are very knowledgeable, understand tactics and provide great support.

He likes the job and sees the key objective as ensuring the club keeps improving its league position whilst developing players at all levels.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thanks mate.