Ohhhhh chase me chase me ...

Lastman73

For those of you under 40, the OP is referencing the phrase of the 80s comedian Duncan Norvelle

Duncan Norvelle (born 1958, Hoton, Loughborough, Leicestershire, England) is an English comedian in the variety tradition, who appeared on television from the early 1980s. He is probably most famous for his catch phrase "Chase me!", leading to his often being referred to as Duncan "Chase me" Norvelle.[1] His act was based on appearing to be a stereotypical camp homosexual, whereas Norvelle is heterosexual; he has three children

For those of you under 40, the OP is referencing the phrase of the 80s comedian Duncan Norvelle

Duncan Norvelle (born 1958, Hoton, Loughborough, Leicestershire, England) is an English comedian in the variety tradition, who appeared on television from the early 1980s. He is probably most famous for his catch phrase "Chase me!", leading to his often being referred to as Duncan "Chase me" Norvelle.[1] His act was based on appearing to be a stereotypical camp homosexual, whereas Norvelle is heterosexual; he has three children

That explanation is a bit more involved and intellectual but it's pretty much on the money !!

I was just taking the pi*s out of Dusan and his camp pose !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk