Chelsea away ticket available

Lastman73

Have we really only taken the smallest allocation for Chelsea when they're only £20 a go? Saying sold out but a few days ago it was only showing seats in the corner.

Didn't it say initial allocation when they went on sale suggesting there would be more to come? Thought i would get one too so gutted at mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't it say initial allocation when they went on sale suggesting there would be more to come? Thought i would get one too so gutted at mo

I would have thought if we had the opportunity for the next allocation it would have been up on the OS yesterday, still saying sold out. Looks like that's it, crazy decision. First batch sold out quickly on restricted sale, after Bournemouth our nearest away game, we'd have shifted 3k at the subsidised twenty quid. Will look sh*t on TV.

It could be that home tickets aren't selling so fast now (some empty seats at the weekend, plenty tomorrow night) with not a lot to play for and the club may be rather hoping fans spend their hard-earned at St Mary's?

Do you think Virgin Media only decided to subsidise £10 per ticket when they knew it would only be the smaller allocation?

I emailed the ticket office about this last week. Virgin Media announced their subsidising of tickets the day before tickets went on sale, by which time we had already turned down extra tickets - so it was never an initial allocation!

I emailed the ticket office about this last week. Virgin Media announced their subsidising of tickets the day before tickets went on sale, by which time we had already turned down extra tickets - so it was never an initial allocation!

Pointless subsidising these tickets then, better away at Liverpool or Middlesbrough. We'd have sold 1,500 easy at £30 like we've done for the past few seasons at over £50 a ticket, live on TV or not. Do Chelsea make it financially attractive to the visiting club to take less tickets so they can then sell them for more to home fans?

F*ck up by SFC.

Pointless subsidising these tickets then, better away at Liverpool or Middlesbrough. We'd have sold 1,500 easy at £30 like we've done for the past few seasons at over £50 a ticket, live on TV or not. Do Chelsea make it financially attractive to the visiting club to take less tickets so they can then sell them for more to home fans?

F*ck up by SFC.

I wouldn't be laying blame with Chelsea for this one; Saints have just taken an "initial" allocation of 983 for Liverpool!