What is wrong with Boufal?

petts

Came to us with the potential to be a world beater, but now only gets 20 to 30 mins as a sub. Where's it gone wrong? Is it a case of puel getting him to be a team player, or him just being frustrated with his performances so far and trying to do too much?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

He trys to do too much imo. Just do the basics first and then when you're up to speed, get some skills in there. I don't think it's helping that both Tadic and Boufal want to play as the #10 either. Both are becoming frustrated.

Boufal atm is reminding me a lot of Gaston, hopefully they don't both end up the same.

He didn't have a preseason, wasn't fit until October.

No sooner did he get fit he got injured again and missed most of January

He's a young man in a new country, new team new style of play.

Puel said he's lacking a bit of confidence

Have patience, he's shown he's got quality, we will see much more from him next season.

He's not getting much game time. Puels rotation policy is hurting a few flair players.

Tadic has been poor and Redmond doesn't score many or assist many.

Boufal has played the equivalent of 9 matches for us, he's played the full 90 just twice!

His total minutes is a 3rd of Redmonds this season.

A number of players have struggled under Puel

He's not getting much game time. Puels rotation policy is hurting a few flair players.

Boufal has played the equivalent of 9 matches for us, he's played the full 90 just twice!

Admin.

Is there any ****ing reason why this nob is still on this forum?

Very tricky, has caused chaos in prem defences already. Also opens up defences with passes that the rest of the squad struggle to. He's quality if you can get his mind right. For me he's a keeper.

Does he ever run though? Ever?

Very tricky, has caused chaos in prem defences already. Also opens up defences with passes that the rest of the squad struggle to. He's quality if you can get his mind right. For me he's a keeper.

Does he ever run though? Ever?

That pass he put through for Long in the second half was a moment of genius. He looks great when he gets his head up and picks players runs out and his weight of pass is exceptional. Sadly he spends 80% of the time playing like someone mashing buttons on FIFA trying to execute a ridiculous piece of skill in inappropriate situations.

I agreed with Puel about him with his pre-match comments:

- Lacking confidence.

- Needs to start by doing the simple things 1st.

- Work harder off the ball.

Ah, I wasn't aware of these. Sounds about right, and sounds like they're working with him.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hehehehe. 2/10

Very tricky, has caused chaos in prem defences already. Also opens up defences with passes that the rest of the squad struggle to. He's quality if you can get his mind right. For me he's a keeper

I know FF has been bad, but that suggestion is a bit left field even for this forum !!! :lol:

This time next year he'll be our best player.

Just like Mane, he has the quality, but needs time to adjust.

Or like Garston....

Can go either way. Not sure we will see the best of him under Puel, just because the styles conflict

Berkovic was a rogue, even West Ham had to get rid, but he did have one or two good games before that. Most foreigners, unless your name is Gabbiadini, take a while to adapt to the Premier League some don't settle -Di Mario- some take a while -Ozul-maybe Boufal will adapt, I am more confident of Hojberg, I sense a different and better attitude from him