Turn the p.a. down!

Ken Tone

Is it just me or was the p.a. system at St Mary's even louder today? The music before the game was deafening in the Kingsland .... uncomfortably so ... and it just killed any pre-match atmosphere. Couldn't hear any crowd noise at all until the game was kicking off.

F**k me! What conversation do you want to have? It's a football match, not a f**king WI meeting. Still, hope you captured all that jam recipe ...

What a stupid response. Most people want to talk about the game, opposition, state of the team. It's a social event - hence all the other people being there. Talking about anything is better than listening to Shane long singing 'My Way' cranked to 11.

Edited by Plastic

Club can't win. It's too quiet, so they invest. Now it's too noisy.

I don't think it is too loud, at least it's audible now. The fact it didn't use to be audible caused more disgruntlement among the people around me than it does now.

The announcements and chat are much improved in clarity so well done , the music however is too loud to be comfortable , hence the conversation comment , used as an indication of how loud the music was yesterday. Not much needs to change , just turn the volume down slightly when playing music and don't ever play "My way" again who ever is singing it ........

The announcements and chat are much improved in clarity so well done , the music however is too loud to be comfortable , hence the conversation comment , used as an indication of how loud the music was yesterday. Not much needs to change , just turn the volume down slightly when playing music and don't ever play "My way" again who ever is singing it ........

Exactly. And I have emailed customer services. Anyone else who feels the same please do so too.