Saints v Palace Match Thread

St Chalet

Favourites for last relegation spot if results and trends stay the same. Pathetic management to expose Stephens to Benteke but Puel just won't say no to Les. Pick Caceres and go down with a fight. Better to be sacked trying and being your own man. Only saviour might Gabbiadini fit for Boro and Hull - 2 must win games now.

Anybody still of the opinion that we don't need video technology?

The most blatant and deliberate handball you will ever see, he literally punched the ball away, and it's not given. It's just not acceptable that refs can get away with such incompetence any more.

And as much as I hate to agree with Fat Sam, if I was him i would be pretty livid about the foul not given in the lead up to our goal as well.

Edited by Sheaf Saint

Thank f u c k. Get Davis or JWP off though, Caceres on and Stephens into DMC. Need to get Romeu further forward to add energy and compete

If anyone needs hooked at halftime it's Tadic. Absolute gash.

Thought Palace were going to park the bus for a minute, but glad we got that goal - good time for it, too.

Positive start to the 2nd half, another goal and we're up to 9th.

Get Long & Redmond running at them. Maybe add Sims for Davis? Hoj for JWP?

COYS!

Less than 1%

So wish you were right. Spurs will get something second half at Swans. Get a point tonight, Gabo fit to win V Boro and Hull and then a right sort out in the summer. Decent net spend this time and plenty of deadwood to go. Build around FF, Cedric, VVD. Bertrand, Jack, Romeu, Redmond and Gabi. Yoshi, JWP and Sims good competition. Rest can go.