Weekend 8/9 April - Other Games

Batman

Nice "you're not fit to wear the shirt" chant from the Arsenal fans there.

Sad when you're so used to easy success that you've never had to cope with the concept of supporting the team through thick and thin.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Sad when you're so used to easy success that you've never had to cope with the concept of supporting the team through thick and thin.

This IS thin for them. They haven't come outside the top 4 since Bruce Rioch managed them in 1995/6.

Thing is, when have these w*nkers ever been relegated? When was the last time they finished in the bottom half of top flight football??

Just goes to show how well we did to get a result against Palace.

Puel is a world class manager, we are so fortunate to have him.

Woah way ahead of yourself there

Notice how no one will want Puel this season unlike Poch after his first.

Ofc he may be poached next year but I'd rather consistent results do the talking

I think a few are getting a bit carried away tonight. Even if Wenger stays & both Ozil & Sanchez go, I'd be amazed if we finish above them, it's not going to happen. As for finishing above Liverpool, that's laughable if you ask me. We've done ****ing amazing the last 3/4 years, amazing for us that is. Arsenal have still got players that would walk into our side & money to spend we can only dream of. They have strength in depth we can not match.

The interesting one will be Everton in the Europa League, will their league form suffer. Maybe we can then judge this season once we've seen Koemans effort next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a few are getting a bit carried away tonight. Even if Wenger stays & both Ozil & Sanchez go, I'd be amazed if we finish above them, it's not going to happen. As for finishing above Liverpool, that's laughable if you ask me. We've done ****ing amazing the last 3/4 years, amazing for us that is. Arsenal have still got players that would walk into our side & money to spend we can only dream of. They have strength in depth we can not match.

The interesting one will be Everton in the Europa League, will their league form suffer. Maybe we can then judge this season once we've seen Koemans effort next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We finished above Chelsea last season.

It's just the embarrassingly negative versus the embarrassingly positive on here now isn't it. Bull**** all over the place.

Arsenal were dire last night. Maybe they haven't suffered relative to other teams but they're a massive club and underachieving. Losing is one thing, but some of their players barely break a sweat. Xhaka is an embarrassment of a midfielder even if he'd been £10m rather than £30m. I forget who but a lot on here said Wanyama wasn't good enough for top 4 and Arsenal. I never understood why they thought Coquelin, El Neny and co were so much better. Christ, Romeu is now a better defensive midfielder than anyone Arsenal have. Their team has no spine, and trying to fit Ozil in costs them. Good player in a great team, but you any lower and he's pointless. Not a winger, can't and won't defend, so if you play central it's a very attacking team. Yet he doesn't score enough to be near the use of a Gerrard, Lampard, Scholes, MLT.

Only way I can think to fit him in is to copy the 3-4-2-1 Chelsea and Spurs have used so well. But Wenger seems to think his style will win out. Too many weak players mentally and some who just aren't good enough. Boro could beat them next week too, worth a bet. Still, would like to see Wenger stay and actually get it right just to shut a few of them up.

I'm mainly supporting everyone but Man Utd in the top 4 race so would rather Arsenal pick up. Think we'll beat City so there's a good chance it will open up for Utd.

I may be wrong but I think "Puel is world class" was tongue in cheek. Regarding the top 4, I don't mind any of them, except Spurs of course. But they've got a top 2 place guaranteed (bastards). Hopefully Chelsea will keep MP and co. trophyless for another season.

It shouldn't affect them too much, as the Lying Dutchman will have them knocked out before the end of August.