Sitting and Standing

twopintsnilnil

Could anyone tell me the blocks that always stand throughout the game. I'm guessing 40-42, but how far around the Kingsland corner does it go? Which is the first block that I could guarantee a nice sit down for 90 minutes? I'm 92 you know.

Unless you have to why don't you just avoid that end of the ground completely? There's pretty much three parts that don't stand at all, Chapel, Kingsland Chapel, Itchen Chapel, if you go there there's no issue

Unless you have to why don't you just avoid that end of the ground completely? There's pretty much three parts that don't stand at all, Chapel, Kingsland Chapel, Itchen Chapel, if you go there there's no issue

Maybe he wants to sit all game but still be close to the Northam where the majority (bar the itchen north) of the atmosphere comes from

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks all. I'm curious because I quite often attend games on my own, buying a general sale ticket when I can. I usually sit in the Chapel/Itchen corner. The family seating is now seems to be extended to both corners of the Chapel (they've started to mark the plan on the ticket site as such), so I'm guessing it might not be so easy for a single chap to buy one there any more. Who knows?

If you want to sit but still get a bit of atmosphere around you then the Kingsland North is about your best bet. The only standing in Blocks 35-38 is at the very back but you still get a fair proportion getting involved in the vocal support. The slow, droney OWTS on constant repeat is becoming a bit of a Chinese torture these days though.