Easter Weekend - Other Games

Batman

The Milan derby was an absolute cracker, Inter 2-0 up at half time, just finished 2-2 with Milan scoring an equaliser in the 7th minute of injury time. No knocking on out over what a manager had said or his mind games before the match, no banging on about zlatan, wazza, etc, no banter on the terraces just toe decent teams going at it with the fans bang at it.

Who were you posting as at the time?

Glasgow Saint. Who could forget his Mopo wearing a blue tie, not speaking English, team playing well MYTH threads. Was unceremoniously banned after some comments about Guly. According to some, the OB was involved.

#unsavoury

Glasgow Saint. Who could forget his Mopo wearing a blue tie, not speaking English, team playing well MYTH threads. Was unceremoniously banned after some comments about Guly. According to some, the OB was involved.

#unsavoury

Begs the question, why is he back?

Even though WBA lost this weekend leaving the 4-point gap the same, we've now got one less match to catch them and little prospect of anything from the next game at Chelsea. With both Watford and Stoke taking 3 points, staying in the top half could be more of a challenge than moving up a place. On current form I can't see us getting anything from the Liverpool, Arsenal or Man U games either and sadly, I'm beginning to think we will end up at 11th, 12th or worse.

I dislike Brighton more than I do Bournemouth. Hopefully they'll go straight back down again

I like that they are up and Sky mentioning all the PL teams on South Coast.

Any kids in the east of Portsmouth catchment area getting drawn to Brighton is a bonus too.

Good end to the season for Saints players who are scared of flying I guess. Just need Hull down and Reading up really.

P.S. Congrats Brighton, welcome. Now run along, you aren't our rivals.

watched the fulham game earlier, they were playing some great stuff and now up into the playoffs..

Good end to the season for Saints players who are scared of flying I guess. Just need Hull down and Reading up really.

P.S. Congrats Brighton, welcome. Now run along, you aren't our rivals.

Brighton fans don't think they're our rivals. They just didn't like Adkins' comments towards them in League One.

I find our rivalry with Brighton a lot more intense than our rivalry with Bournemouth.

I live in Plymouth so delighted to see them promoted. Didn't realise they had been down there since we relegated them.

I like how P*mpey call us tinpot for winning the JPT from League One but finishing 3rd in League Two (probably) is the best thing ever...

Brighton fans don't think they're our rivals. They just didn't like Adkins' comments towards them in League One.

you'd be surprised, I work with a Brighton season ticket holder who refers to us as scummers, clearly Palace are their rivals but some of them definitely don't like us. He is quite old school was there in 86 cup game so might go back to then.

Reading and Bournemouth had a bit of a rivalry going on in league one when I went to that fixture in 2002 so might give the bucket rattlers someone else to hate if they come up. We definitely need games with the edge of a rivalry as games at St Marys are so stale and sterile now, on that basis I don't mind Brighton coming up.

you'd be surprised, I work with a Brighton season ticket holder who refers to us as scummers, clearly Palace are their rivals but some of them definitely don't like us. He is quite old school was there in 86 cup game so might go back to then.

p.

It goes back further than that , to the alleged fix between us & Spurs in '78

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk