Happy st Georges day saints fans

Turkish

It's a load of balls if you ask me. Why do people need a day to be patriotic. What the **** has this St George got to do with England anyway? We're English , not Paddys. No need for it if you ask me. From the little I know of St George , wasn't he a crusader. Hardly a great role model for a modern country. If it was up to me I'd knock this meaningless nonsense on the head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

I'd have thought 'King C n u t was more your style. Celebrating wave-defying dyslexics everywhere.

Hi verbal how are you? How's the theapy?

Good to see you on here. I thought your wife had banned you from posting after she caught you having a, shall we call it, inappropriate discussion about her. I guess this forum must be more important to you.

It's a load of balls if you ask me. Why do people need a day to be patriotic. What the **** has this St George got to do with England anyway? We're English , not Paddys. No need for it if you ask me. From the little I know of St George , wasn't he a crusader. Hardly a great role model for a modern country. If it was up to me I'd knock this meaningless nonsense on the head.

This.

Let the Oirish have their special little day, comedy green hats and all that, but the English are so much bigger and better than this rubbish. What makes me a proud Englishman is the fact we are above such trifling tin pot nonsense.

We're not a Catholic country and we don't believe in patron saints. This day has only become a "thing" in the last decade so hopefully not too later to strangle the life out of the lamest day in the calendar.

Bag of sh it.

But his emails did save the club though. He deserves his place in history.