Which club has the best walk-on music?

kwsaint

I think most people would admit that walking out to My Way is somewhat tragic (I believe there was a thread not so long ago pointing this out) which got me thinking, which club has the best walking on music? I think for me it's Newcastle United with the theme from 'Local Hero'. Your thoughts (it can be past or present)?

Technically we walk out to 'The Saints are coming' which isn't half bad, except we get about 20 seconds of it before all of that 'My Way' trash.

As mentioned above 'This is the one' and 'Local hero' are pretty neat.

Also Everton / Watford and 'The theme from Z Cars' and another skids song 'Into the Valley' at Dunfermline and Charlton.

Honourable mentions for 'Liquidator' at Chelsea and 'Falling in love with you' at Swindon.

Not Leicester. (Assuming they still walk out to that Fox hunting bugle stuff.)

Birmingham City used to walk out to 'Feel It' by Tamperer ft. Maya. Worked well with the home crowd in unison chanting 'Blues-Blues-Blues' at the appropriate time. Not classic, but effective.

Did like us emerging solely to 'The Saints are Coming.'

Newcastle spent a season entering to Kurt Angle from WWE's theme music...It was beyond cringe and so typically American. Their fans might as well have been chanting "NEW-CAST-LE, NEW-CAST-LE" in the way the Yanks chant "USA" during NFL half-time shows etc.

In our Championship relegation season, we should have entered to the Benny Hill tune. A fitting tribute to our City's most famous (non directly Saints related) son.

In our Championship relegation season, we should have entered to the Benny Hill tune. A fitting tribute to our City's most famous (non directly Saints related) son.

So now in my head I can see a highlights/bloopers package from that season played at 2x speed with that music in the background and McGoldrick and co falling over and mis-kicking. I wish someone would do that.

I'd love us to come out to Thunderstruck - AC DC. Sunderland's is pretty good too. Anything but the appalling and atmosphere-destroying My Way.

Yes, Sunderland. Does anyone use Kashmir by LedZep?

So now in my head I can see a highlights/bloopers package from that season played at 2x speed with that music in the background and McGoldrick and co falling over and mis-kicking. I wish someone would do that.

chased by a scantily clad Kat. No, scrub that.

Why is it that all I can think of with Shlongs My way that when we signed him the interview process went

Club = "Shane we want you come play football for us"

Shane = "So you want me to write the theme tune, sing the theme tune"

Club = "no no no, just the football"

Shane = "Well i'm not coming then"

Club = "ok, write the theme tune, sing the theme tune, score lots of goals"

Shane = "ohh errr no, I only write the theme tune, sing the theme tune"

Club = "but what about the football and goals"

Shane = "have you seen me play?"

Club = "Good point, heres £50k a week, and can you make the tune to the theme of my way to go with our world wide marketing strategy?"

Shane = "No probs"

I've said it before but the perfect song for modern day saints fans is the Smiths Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now

but for the players perhaps Iron Maidens Die With Your Boots On ok the song might not mean football boots but the players should get the idea

Failing that Dire Straits Money For Nothing would be perfect for the players with just a few subtle changes to the Lyrics (I want my Sky TV)