Championship Play Offs

Lighthouse

With Newcastle's promotion it's one from Reading, Wednesday, Udders, Fulham or Leeds.

Who do you want? I'd like to see Leeds because it's a decent away day, they always bring a few here and Monk/Beatts.

Failing that Huddersfield just because of that Titanic bottle for promotion in League 1.

Reading and Fulham, whilst both local, are a bit 'same old'.

With Newcastle's promotion it's one from Reading, Wednesday, Udders, Fulham or Leeds.

Who do you want? I'd like to see Leeds because it's a decent away day, they always bring a few here and Monk/Beatts.

Failing that Huddersfield just because of that Titanic bottle for promotion in League 1.

Reading and Fulham, whilst both local, are a bit 'same old'.

Leeds or Wednesday for a change, and both are biggish clubs who have been wandering in lowly positions for too long.

Leeds or Sheffield Wednesday, be nice to get shot of the tin pot clubs in the Prem.

Sounds like something Utd and Chelsea fans might say TBH.

I'd rather be rid of the likes of Sunderland, continuously floundering in the bottom third of the table, than smaller clubs making a decent fist of it, like Watford and Bournemouth.

I think it'll be Wednesday, 5 wins on the bounce and unlucky not to go up last year.

Hardly. Finished sixth last year and beat Brighton in the semi only because Brighton tired from trying to gain auto promotion. Not only but they benefited massively from Brighton going down to ten men by having 4 injuries in the first leg. Oh and they offered nothing in the final coz Hill were clearly better than them. Northern hasbeen sh1t team

Sounds like something Utd and Chelsea fans might say TBH.

I'd rather be rid of the likes of Sunderland, continuously floundering in the bottom third of the table, than smaller clubs making a decent fist of it, like Watford and Bournemouth.

You mean like we did for most of the 90s?

Anyone but Reading.

Absolutely. They'll bottle it anyway. Won't make Wembley according to some of their fans I know. They reckon they're in a false position and have got lucky all season. Pinching themselves that they are even in with a chance of promotion.

Come on Fulham! A nice walking distance stadium for me, plus with the neutral end a very good chance of getting tickets.

All have their merits though - the 90s kid in me likes the idea of having Leeds or Wednesday back in the top division, Reading means another away fixture where the team and the fans don't have to travel far, and Huddersfield would surely struggle, so it would be a team we wouldn't have to worry about competing with!

Anyone but Reading.

I was going to write this but you've done it for me!

Huddersfield and Brighton up would mean our major League One rivals back in the day (and us and Bournemouth) are now in the Prem! Personally I want to see Fulham up.

Sheff Wed, Leeds or Huddersfield for selfish reasons.

Increases the chance of a Northern away game whenever I'm back home, and should get a reasonable away quota making it easier to get a ticket.

Not sure if I'm going to stump up for a Membership after this years abuse of the system. Buy one later if needs be!!