Soccer am last Saturday

simo

He was a West Ham fan when he worked with us...why would it be different now?

You know Barry isn't a real person right ? And I was taking the p right ? A lad at work mentioned we were on it so thought I'd watch it , Tbf to Dr Gale he does mention Saints and how he wished west ham were like us also says vvd "is the best centre back in the league" and "may stay another year" !

The drills bit was quite good too also a decent interview with Henry about goal scoring (to be concluded next week ), Came across as the type of person who would fit in with the coaching staff at Saints as has been mooted on here !

Used to love Soccer AM in the 90's through until Lovejoy left. LGTL is correct, if you look back on it now it was not/is not a step in the right direction for the sport, setting it back years. It is backward enough as it is!

I thought you'd like it.

Bet you shout 'TEKKERS' when a player beats someone at SMS too?

I suppose he has to watch something whils he pins his badges to his saints hat and let's his carer paints his face, in preparation for every home game.