Season Ticket Sales

spyinthesky

We will have fewer season ticket holders than Brighton. Pretty poor.

To be fair Brighton have a decent core support, there is a feel good factor over the new stadium and, of course, excitement over their promotion to the Prem.

Unfortunately a lot of our feel good factor was diluted last year and the prospect of losing more star names this close season

All our gang have renewed plus one additional so we are doing our bit but understand why others have decided not to renew.

I've written to Puel to thank him for his help in cleansing our fanbase of some spectators who only turn up at matches to be "entertained " rather than to support the team. Good work Claude, hopefully these cretins enjoy their Saturday afternoons sat at home whilst we're at the match.

I've written to Puel to thank him for his help in cleansing our fanbase of some spectators who only turn up at matches to be "entertained " rather than to support the team. Good work Claude, hopefully these cretins enjoy their Saturday afternoons sat at home whilst we're at the match.

Are these the same cretins who disappeared after our relegations, only to return once we did to the PL?

I turn up to support the team, but I also turn up to be entertained. If there was no entertainment value what so ever, why would you turn up? Thinking about last season, probably the most enjoyable game at SMS was the U23 match vs ManU. Surprised that there weren't that many there to support the team. Bloody plastics.