Happy Promotion Day!

Bad Wolf

Five years ago today!

And we're (barring some sort of incredible disaster that would go down as the most amazing collapse in the history of sport) about to do our 6th season back up!

My personal favourite games:

8-0 Vs Sunderland

6-1 Vs Villa and that Mane hatrick

3-1 at Chelsea

Both wins at Old Trafford

Favourite goals:

Lallana Vs Hull I think it was where he ran through everyone and finished from a tight angle

Austin Vs United

J-Rod Vs Palace

Sunderland's first own goal in the 8-0

Shane Long Vs Liverpool (I know it wasn't actually PL but it happened since promotion so I'm counting it)

Martina Vs Arsenal

At the risk of souring the mood, favourite goal against us:

Begorvic for Stoke

Enjoy:

What's the next 5 year plan? Be a shame to just settle now - except and expect 8-16th place finishes each season - make up the numbers ect

new owners? new ideas? new ambitions? new hope?

Big oppurtunity - could be a fantastic 5 years ahead.

Remember that day so well. Just incredible.

My favourite goal back in the PL is Rodriguez v Fulham in the 0-3 away win in 2014. A great performance and his vision to score from the angle was just phenomenal.

So many good things have happened in the last 5 years, looking forward to whatever the future journey may hold.

More to the point 33 years ago today we beat poor old Coventry 8-2 at the Dell the very day I moved back to Hampshire and had a season ticket ever since after 8 years of being a regular away fan and occasional home games, can remember both games so well, we should make April 27th the Freedom of Southampton Day!!

What's the next 5 year plan? Be a shame to just settle now - except and expect 8-16th place finishes each season - make up the numbers ect

Your next 5 year plan is no doubt to change usernames several times and attempt to keep getting bites. Well done you.

If we finished mid table for the next five years it would be such a disgrace for a club what is so massive like what we are.

Your next 5 year plan is no doubt to change usernames several times and attempt to keep getting bites. Well done you.

Heisenberg is an anagram of 'Binges Here', and indeed he does, and has done for some considerable time...!

More to the point 33 years ago today we beat poor old Coventry 8-2 at the Dell the very day I moved back to Hampshire and had a season ticket ever since after 8 years of being a regular away fan and occasional home games, can remember both games so well, we should make April 27th the Freedom of Southampton Day!!

My first Saints game, my 2nd was quite a few years later. Saints 0-4 Everton (Graham Sharpe scored all 4) stark contrast!

Why not the 28th? :?

Wow - Went to that with my Dad

My first Saints game, my 2nd was quite a few years later. Saints 0-4 Everton (Graham Sharpe scored all 4) stark contrast!

Weirdly enough that was my first game too! And as a nipper that's what I thought football was going to be about. Didn't quite turn out like that in the end though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dear, I wish you hadn't asked. I don't think there is one.