Tadic penalties

9-3

Every one of his penalties is ****e, even if he scores it's a weak effort.

I remember the first penalty he was given, away at Burnley in RK's first season - dire.

Why does he continue to take them? We were spoiled with the days of Rickie, but all you want is someone to hit it with some conviction. He just tries to dink it, or pass it. Utter trash player when he's not on his game.

Every one of his penalties is ****e, even if he scores it's a weak effort.

I remember the first penalty he was given, away at Burnley in RK's first season - dire.

Why does he continue to take them? We were spoiled with the days of Rickie, but all you want is someone to hit it with some conviction. He just tries to dink it, or pass it. Utter trash player when he's not on his game.

agreed. I don't know why he was still on the pitch to take the bloody thing, although in fairness there were so many that could have been taken off.

Left foot penalty takers with short run ups are a disaster waiting to happen. Of all the players we could have chosen I would have had Tadic last. Have to question Puel on the selection. Yet another error, when will he learn?

tbf Koeman always had Tadic as his penalty taker when JWP wasn't on the pitch.

The commentator on the stream I was watching said that before that one he had 5/7 - now 5/8.

Remember 2 of those were hardly convincing - arsenal (in the league cup 2014/2015 ) and chelsea (away in the league 2014/15) come to mind.

When he missed, I thought the same - "why is Tadic our main penalty taker?"

And then I thought about who else should be taking them. Bertrand was the only one I could think of (who was on the pitch) that may be a better alternative. Pretty sad indictment of our team though!

I've never understood how professional footballers, who can all hit the ball way harder and more accurately than I could ever dream of, can't score penalties. They pass it pathetically towards the goal with the assumption that the 'keeper will just dive the other way.

Hit it, man!

Except Tadic. He should never take another one.

If he'd scored we'd be point behind a very poor West Brom side which have lost their last four or five league games and yet we still can't catch them , with a game in hand and the Puel Out thread would be much quieter. Sims next time please.

Corrected for you.

When he missed, I thought the same - "why is Tadic our main penalty taker?"

And then I thought about who else should be taking them. Bertrand was the only one I could think of (who was on the pitch) that may be a better alternative. Pretty sad indictment of our team though!

Sorry what are you talking about???

You have a guy with a proven record of not being able to take a pen and your logic based on no evidence is we have no one better!!!!

For God's sake mate ...

So let's continue with Tadic shall we!!!

Really - is your name Puel by any chance?