Liverpool 0-0 Saints - Match & Reactions Thread

Heisenberg

MotM vs Liverpool (PL Away 2016/17)  

245 members have voted

1. 1. MotM vs Liverpool (PL Away 2016/17)

reckon Puel lacks the balls to drop these players- as if they dictate things.

when mane was late i remember koeman dropping him- doubt under Puel that would happen.

with regards to forster- id hazard that Hassen is just that bad- and frasers best we got

How do you know Redmond wasn't late?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is it. Maybe not quite make or break, but if Boufal has been complaining about lack of playing time, this is telling him to show what he can do. It's all going to depend on whether he can learn to work for the team and defend, as Redmond can.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

To be fair tracking back and defending is something boufal probably does far more than redmond and tadic, in all the games he plays he is always coming back and getting stuck in.

I know sometimes it's the only option, but we hardly ever keep possession when Forster boots it forward, we don't have the players to win the high ball. So frustrating therefore when we pass it all the way back to him only to end with a hoof. May as well take a punt from elsewhere on the pitch if that's the case.