The Next Manager Thread

ally_uk

Can someone let me know why some are anti Black? And for that matter, who would people like to see as assistant? (If it's not important, why the anti Black feeling, see what I mean?)

Black was rumoured to be part of the problem regarding players' animosity.

Can someone let me know why some are anti Black? And for that matter, who would people like to see as assistant? (If it's not important, why the anti Black feeling, see what I mean?)

Take a look at his coaching record and the calibre of clubs he's been at and done nothing even remotely successful. He must have thought he was dreaming when a Prem team who had just finished 6th came calling.

But he could have £100m to spend from those three sales IF the money is to be reinvested.[/QUOT

You honestly think? When have we re-invested ALL of our player sales in new players recently - yes, we will get all the wages, agents fee's etc. etc. comments, but player sales is not our only source of income (TV money, match day, off-field), and yet somehow less wealthy clubs seem to be able to do so? Hence I would also much rather we hang on to our better players - by all means sell the average (if there are any takers)