Saints V Arsenal build up & match thread

Heisenberg

Decent first half. Thought for a period in the middle we were sitting too much but then we came on much stronger towards the end.

They look a threat down our left though.

annoyance is JWP put in 2 beautiful corners and both times no one gambled at the back stick either time. Gabbi you think would have scored his chance when his confidence was up during his early run.

Decent first half. Thought for a period in the middle we were sitting too much but then we came on much stronger towards the end.

They look a threat down our left though.

annoyance is JWP put in 2 beautiful corners and both times no one gambled at the back stick either time. Gabbi you think would have scored his chance when his confidence was up during his early run.

With our lack of height i'd probably stick Romeu and Stephens both towards the back post with the aim of heading it back across goal and downwards so someone can try and tap it in. Doubt we'll score a goal from a first header from a set piece until Van Dijk or Austin are playing again.

offered nothing so far. would like to see Hoj on in his place

Or even a Shane Long

Try a 442 with Redmond on the left, JWP on the right- Romeu and Davis as CMs.

Long is good at creating space and one chance may just fall to Manolo.

Any ideas why media outlets keep giving that face-painted wig-wearing bellend of ours exposure? Every time I watch football or look at match photos I see him. Utter embarrassment.. he's basically our CWTB.

Anyone else keep seeing him?

Any ideas why media outlets keep giving that face-painted wig-wearing bellend of ours exposure? Every time I watch football or look at match photos I see him. Utter embarrassment.. he's basically our CWTB.

Anyone else keep seeing him?

Surely you have more important things to worry about? like where our next three points (in one game) are going to come from

Was just about to say this game is there for the taking if we could sort out or final ball.

Don't think our overall plays deserves to be behind, but we have looked pretty clueless when we reach their area.

This took words out of my mouth.

This is classic what we have seen this season. All fart and no sh*t

Yoshida has been fantastic all game and you only mention him now. Hmm.

he has been easily beaten a few times and was just before the replays that meant everyone stood off......

Stephens bails him out a few times

anyway, game over. We offer absolutely nothing up front.