Saints V Arsenal build up & match thread

Heisenberg

Davis has regressed badly in an attacking sense and Tadic is just an utterly pointless player. Everything is just so slow and laboured that by the time the opposition score you're so bored you hardly care anymore.

Don't get those subs. We need goals. Davis or Romeu or another defensive player should have gone off.

Looks like a change in formation to me to more of a 4-3-3, Tadic playing behind Boufal left wing, Long right wing and Gabbi in the middle.

Sweepstake on what time the 'Puel Out' thread will be bumped tonight?

It won't take long, probably before full time, but I really love the match thread these days, optimistic central...!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Don't get those subs. We need goals. Davis or Romeu or another defensive player should have gone off.

Think Puel is content with a 1-0 defeat now.

If he tries to show initiative it will be a 3-0 defeat like our City home game.

It won't take long, probably before full time, but I really love the match thread these days, optimistic central...!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Still sense we can get one, but maybe that's why our final ball and some of the decisions are so frustrating, it's not like we are being outplayed - far from it!