Saints V Arsenal build up & match thread

Heisenberg

Tadic and Boufal on the pitch is like playing with 9 men at times, they are both luxury players who can turn it on but not enough for long enough in games. Cover back defensively when they remember to. Playing to their maximum, on paper lethal, in reality too often too powder-puff to have on the pitch at the same time.

Tadic on recent international breaks has commented that he sees himself at a better team than Saints, needs to up his game for that to happen, crap on pens, woefully predictable on corners (keepers ball!!!) - Get Bertie back on them, he was fizzing in some sizzlers to create a lottery in the box. rarely keeps the ball, makes very poor decisions more often than not. Versus Hull Boufal standing watching and waiting for the ball Dusan decides he is going to "blast" it through 3 big lumpy Hull defenders right in front of him!!!???

Still sing his name and he will take the time to wave to you!

Come Dusan bloody well shut me up tomorrow night.

Prowse Davis 18 goals in 300 plus games. Midfield dynamos? You are shiite at football if you want those two tossers to start.

There's more to midfield than scoring goals. They are both very good players who are essential for linking and progressing play.

When. JWP was left out against Hull we had no cohesion.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

There's more to midfield than scoring goals. They are both very good players who are essential for linking and progressing play.

When. JWP was left out against Hull we had no cohesion.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I reckon you, Davis & JWP should get a room!! Just like Hull, we did poorly at WBA without them...........

Gallagher

2 goals in his last 24 league games and relegated? Even if he could play (he can't) would you really pick him ahead of Gabbi? Even Long?

He has been linked with a 3m summer move to Cardiff today.

Or 11 league goals this season in a turd team.

If he was available ( which he isn't) it would be the perfect time to give him a run out, season over, nothing to play for. He could get a chance to show what he could do under no pressure.

If he was available ( which he isn't) it would be the perfect time to give him a run out, season over, nothing to play for. He could get a chance to show what he could do under no pressure.

I doubt the club sees things like that. With new TV deal, the difference in prize money between 8th and 16th is significant.

One of the Saints kit men just posted a video on instagram of them printing a home shirt with the caption 'whose could this be?' - Someone new in the squad tonight? Or just a new shirt for a current squad player thus being a ****ty post?

edit: by someone new I obviously don't mean a new signing, I mean someone who hasn't been in the first team squad before this season (Seager? Can Gallagher play?).

One of the Saints kit men just posted a video on instagram of them printing a home shirt with the caption 'whose could this be?' - Someone new in the squad tonight? Or just a new shirt for a current squad player thus being a ****ty post?

edit: by someone new I obviously don't mean a new signing, I mean someone who hasn't been in the first team squad before this season (Seager? Can Gallagher play?).

Probably Austin.

Its the youngster that we just signed from them Tella, hes scored a couple and want to show them what theyve lost (obviously it isnt but if this was Champ Man hed be on for a brace against them tonight for sure)

Tadic, redmond and bofual all prefer shooting by themselves instead of passing, though none of them know how to shoot on target. As a result, Gabbi, who knows how to shoot, is lack of any supply. I can hardly see any passing to Gabbi in a game. If this situation cannot change, the embarrassing zerto SOT stat will continue.

I prefer to have two strikers who really know how to shoot and drop one of Tadic, redmond and bofual from the squad. Gabii with Austin or Jrod, please. Long can only cause nuisance but cannot shoot.

Tadic, redmond and bofual all prefer shooting by themselves instead of passing, though none of them know how to shoot on target. As a result, Gabbi, who knows how to shoot, is lack of any supply. I can hardly see any passing to Gabbi in a game. If this situation cannot change, the embarrassing zerto SOT stat will continue.

I prefer to have two strikers who really know how to shoot and drop one of Tadic, redmond and bofual from the squad. Gabii with Austin or Jrod, please. Long can only cause nuisance but cannot shoot.

Tadic?! I don't think I've ever seen a player look for an option to pass rather than shoot so much. I like that about him generally, but sometimes it's frustrating. "Just shoot man!" has been typed many a time on many a match thread thanks to Dusan.

The assist king looks for the assist.

Actually it's more impressive to get 11 goals in a turd team than to get 11 goals playing for, say, Barcelona where the assist would be world class. Apart from that, yes it would be ridiculous to play him though I hope he will get a chance to prove himself in pre season.

Caceres?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk