Selling tickets for events

richie

Where is the best place to SELL tickets for sporting events, concerts etc?

I've never used any of the secondary sites.

I have two Chelsea cup final tickets that I am looking to make some money on.

regards

Where is the best place to SELL tickets for sporting events, concerts etc?

I've never used any of the secondary sites.

I have two Chelsea cup final tickets that I am looking to make some money on.

regards

I am not sure that what you are about to do is actually legal, but I do know that it is immoral !

Touts are lowlifes who take advantage of supporters in their hour of need so do the decent thing and sell them for face value !

I got 2 UCL final tickets in the ballot, cost £500+ for the pair. Sold immediately to a tout/agency in Netherlands for €2600. I do this every time I get UCL or ECL final tickets as well as Euro and WC tickets.

I shamelessly make a wad of dosh that pays for family holidays at every opportunity.

I got 2 UCL final tickets in the ballot, cost £500+ for the pair. Sold immediately to a tout/agency in Netherlands for €2600. I do this every time I get UCL or ECL final tickets as well as Euro and WC tickets.

I shamelessly make a wad of dosh that pays for family holidays at every opportunity.

Tory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why brag about it on here? it does you no favours.

And this is the same person moaning about how hard done by his great pal Corky Morris was at not getting an EFL Cup Final ticket.

He got them in the end.

I give no f_ucks what you lot think. I've been doing it for years as they are sold onto corporates. The only ones I won't sell on are any England or Ireland tickets I get as they go to friends at cost.

It's easy money that pays for holidays for the kids.

You mugs are just pis_sed off that you didn't think of it.

I couldn't care less if that's what you do, although arguably you're the mug for shouting about it.

My point is that you somewhat lose the moral high ground to feel justifiably aggrieved about ticketing arrangements when it transpires you are in the touting trade yourself and are bumping up the cost of tickets for true fans.

Still, they're a bunch of fakin maaags.