Sadio Mane

spyinthesky

You probably just need to look at some of the other deals past 2 years to see if we got a good deal -

Pogba - 89m

Kevin De Bruyne - 62m

Sterling - 52m

Anthony Martial - 51m

Ángel Di María - 51m

Oscar - 51m

John Stones - 48m

Sane - 43m

Granit Xhaka - 38m

Nicolás Otamendi - 38m

Mkhitaryan - 36m

Shkodran Mustafi - 35m

Benteke (to Liverpool) 35m

Roberto Firmino 35m

Michy Batshuayi - 33m

Eric Bailly - 33m

Kante 33m

Memphis Depay (to United) 30m

Yannick Bolasie - 30m

Moussa Sissoko - 30m

Sadio Mane - 30m

Slimani - 26m

I remember being told on here that the money we got for mane was fantastic and the best we could hope for etc

You probably just need to look at some of the other deals past 2 years to see if we got a good deal -

Pogba - 89m

Kevin De Bruyne - 62m

Sterling - 52m

Anthony Martial - 51m

Ángel Di María - 51m

Oscar - 51m

John Stones - 48m

Sane - 43m

Granit Xhaka - 38m

Nicolás Otamendi - 38m

Mkhitaryan - 36m

Shkodran Mustafi - 35m

Roberto Firmino 35m

Michy Batshuayi - 33m

Eric Bailly - 33m

Kante 33m

Yannick Bolasie - 30m

Moussa Sissoko - 30m

Sadio Mane - 30m

Slimani - 26m

Textbook.

I remember being told on here that the money we got for mane was fantastic and the best we could hope for etc

Textbook.

Slightly simplistic in regards to saints. Losing Pelle, Mane and Victor all in one go and failing to replace any of them adequately last summer is the difference between this seasons saints and last. Had we kept any two out of those three this season we wouldn't have struggled as much.

No, no, no. It's all Puel's fault. Do keep up!

Pogba - 89m

Kevin De Bruyne - 62m

Sterling - 52m

Anthony Martial - 51m

Ángel Di María - 51m

Oscar - 51m

John Stones - 48m

Sane - 43m

Granit Xhaka - 38m

Nicolás Otamendi - 38m

Mkhitaryan - 36m

Shkodran Mustafi - 35m

Roberto Firmino 35m

Michy Batshuayi - 33m

Eric Bailly - 33m

Kante 33m

Yannick Bolasie - 30m

Moussa Sissoko - 30m

Sadio Mane - 30m

Slimani - 26m

Leicester had their pants pulled down as well.

Pogba - 89m

Kevin De Bruyne - 62m

Sterling - 52m

Anthony Martial - 51m

Ángel Di María - 51m

Oscar - 51m

John Stones - 48m

Sane - 43m

Granit Xhaka - 38m

Nicolás Otamendi - 38m

Mkhitaryan - 36m

Shkodran Mustafi - 35m

Roberto Firmino 35m

Michy Batshuayi - 33m

Eric Bailly - 33m

Kante 33m

Yannick Bolasie - 30m

Moussa Sissoko - 30m

Sadio Mane - 30m

Slimani - 26m

P*******th Football Club - 5m

:lol:

Pogba - 89m

Kevin De Bruyne - 62m (£55m)

Sterling - 52m (£49m)

Anthony Martial - 51m (£38.5m)

Ángel Di María - 51m

Oscar - 51m

John Stones - 48m

Sane - 43m

Granit Xhaka - 38m (£35m)

Nicolás Otamendi - 38m

Mkhitaryan - 36m (£26m)

Shkodran Mustafi - 35m

Benteke (to Liverpool) 35m (£30m)

Roberto Firmino 35m (£29m)

Michy Batshuayi - 33m

Eric Bailly - 33m

Kante 33m

Memphis Depay (to United) 30m (£22m)

Yannick Bolasie - 30m

Moussa Sissoko - 30m

Sadio Mane - 30m (£34.5m-£38.5m)

Slimani - 26m

I swear you have made some of these up. In brackets I will put what the genuine numbers I believe to be are based on newspapers.

The ones where I haven't changed are ones I don't know off top of my head so better to leave then make up numbers.

I swear you have made some of these up. In brackets I will put what the genuine numbers I believe to be are based on newspapers.

The ones where I haven't changed are ones I don't know off top of my head so better to leave then make up numbers.

Of course he's made them up. It's what he does.

Won't post links for all and agree there are various fees reported for transfers and non of us will know the full facts. I pulled my totals from normal sources, sky sports or BBC or newspapers.....

Martial - 51m

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/12109310/Manchester-United-could-end-up-paying-61.5-million-for-Anthony-Martial.html

KDB - 62m

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jumplist/transfers/spieler/88755/transfer_id/1332477

Mkhitaryan - 36m

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/526298/Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-Manchester-United-Transfer-News/amp

Mane - see post 7

Won't post links for all and agree there are various fees reported for transfers and non of us will know the full facts. I pulled my totals from normal sources, sky sports or BBC or newspapers.....

Martial - 51m

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/12109310/Manchester-United-could-end-up-paying-61.5-million-for-Anthony-Martial.html

KDB - 62m

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jumplist/transfers/spieler/88755/transfer_id/1332477

Mkhitaryan - 36m

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/526298/Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-Manchester-United-Transfer-News/amp

Mane - see post 7

okay fine but then why take the highest rumoured fee for all the players above but with Mane you take the lowest one...

okay fine but then why take the highest rumoured fee for all the players above but with Mane you take the lowest one...

All part of the routine.

The Martial link doesn't mention £51m anywhere anyway. Just an ever flowing chocolate fountain of bullsh it.

The Mane fee (30m) has been widely reported and was confirmed by Liverpool. I have not seen many reports of higher fees.

The others I just found 2 or 3 reports for each and took the common reported fee.

Was simply to highlight that comparatively we didn't do well on his fee.

I don't have the full facts and neither do papers, hence the wild variations reported. If I posted the above as a fact I apologise was more just the reported totals.

Perhaps I should have used a range. For example Benteke 30-35m

All part of the routine.

The Martial link doesn't mention £51m anywhere anyway. Just an ever flowing chocolate fountain of bullsh it.

Doesn't it mention a potential £61.5m should all three bonus clauses be activated (2/3 seem more than feasible which would put the likely transfer fee at around £54m).

The Mane fee (30m) has been widely reported and was confirmed by Liverpool. I have not seen many reports of higher fees.

The others I just found 2 or 3 reports for each and took the common reported fee.

Was simply to highlight that comparatively we didn't do well on his fee.

I don't have the full facts and neither do papers, hence the wild variations reported. If I posted the above as a fact I apologise was more just the reported totals.

Perhaps I should have used a range. For example Benteke 30-35m

Okay well here is this link for example: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/27/liverpool-could-end-up-paying-385m-for-sadio-mane/amp/

Starting fee £34.5m- and rises to £38.5m if liverpool qualify for cl this season (which they should) + based on their cl performance im 2017-18 should they qualify.

Doesn't it mention a potential £61.5m should all three bonus clauses be activated (2/3 seem more than feasible which would put the likely transfer fee at around £54m).

Yes. None of those numbers is £51m.

• 4 months later...

"BARCA TRACKING MANE

Look away Liverpool fans.

After dealing with a summer of speculation over main man Philippe Coutinho, it looks like Barcelona have now turned their attention to Sadio Mane.

That’s according to the Daily Mirror, who report Barca are considering an offer ahead of next summer."

I hope this is true. Loosing Mané would seriously hurt them.

"BARCA TRACKING MANE

After dealing with a summer of speculation over main man Philippe Coutinho, it looks like Barcelona have now turned their attention to Sadio Mane.

That’s according to the Daily Mirror, who report Barca are considering an offer ahead of next summer."

Wouldnt be at all surprised, he is superb, much too good for Liverpool. Look how much they miss him when he's not playing, yesterday for example.

Okay well here is this link for example: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/27/liverpool-could-end-up-paying-385m-for-sadio-mane/amp/

Starting fee £34.5m- and rises to £38.5m if liverpool qualify for cl this season (which they should) + based on their cl performance im 2017-18 should they qualify.

Transfrmarket state £37m (and that would be before add ons).

"BARCA TRACKING MANE

They miss Sadio much more than they do when Coutinho is out IMO.

"BARCA TRACKING MANE

I was always surprised Barca fancied Coutinho over Mane. Down to a contract situation maybe?