Friday working

benjii

Drove down to Lymington from Surrey this morning and the traffic was incredibly light !

I am reliably informed that 'Thursday is the new Friday' in terms of rush hour which probably indicates that many people work from home so are most likely on the golf course :)

Drove down to Lymington from Surrey this morning and the traffic was incredibly light !

I am reliably informed that 'Thursday is the new Friday' in terms of rush hour which probably indicates that many people work from home so are most likely on the golf course :)

It's true. My Friday drive to work is the easiest of the week. Monday is normally the second-easiest.

Lot's of people spend their days wan.king now, it seems.

My company e-mail was down for best part of the day so been playing Footie Manager, went for a mess around on our safety board, been baiting pompey scummers, setting up arguments between poole and bournemouth, eating someones pasty in the fridge, and having a snooze.

So, you know, working.

I'm semi-retired so had my normal Friday, up a bit slowly after the first football training session for _next_ season! The day enlivened by the delivery of a wood-fired pizza oven and trying it out. Soon got stuffed with my experimental pizzas and am still suffering from indigestion. Did one language lesson earning valuable foreign currency and another student postponed. My squeeze didn't come round tonight due to other commitments so here I am, still sober.

Still wondering mind, how I coped when I worked full time.

I spent half of today trying to find cheap flights during half term. Damn sight more stressful than work.

I find holiday booking very stressful. Whilst Trip Advisor Sky Scanner etc. are great resources, the amount of information out there, plus my compulsion to try to find the very best deal means the whole process takes me an absurd amount of time.