Saints 0 Man Utd 0 - Buildup, Match and over-reactions Thread

Heisenberg

Play a system that will best suit Gabbiadini and give him the kind of service that his exceptional talents demand and we'll hurt them.

Now, if the fans could just do their bit for a change and create an atmosphere, that may help to. Good opportunity to give those Cup Final scarves an airing and get them swinging again.

Why not, play like at Wembley and get revenge.

I think Davis is a great player, but he isn't a defensive midfielder.

Davis was a great player but haven't been that great lately. Clasie have been alot better when he has started the last games he has played. One of the better against Middlesbrough. Should have started. If you want Davis on the field play him instead of JWP.

I never want to hear anyone complaining about Austin scoring some of his goals via penalty shots again.

Should have brought him on for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not watching, who took the pen? Tadic? Missed again. What a ****ing joke, why is he still taking them FFS?

Gabbiadini.

If ward prowse is on the pitch he should take them, why the **** we **** about with namby pamby dinks, stuttered run ups and rolling it along the floor when we have someone who has proven he can hit the corners with pace I do not know.

What's the story with the shirt sponsorship thing tonight? No more Virgin Media?

One off for charity. Virgin donated the match sponsorship to them. There's a link somewhere but I'm on my mobile though so you'll have to take my word or google it!