Saints 0 Man Utd 0 - Buildup, Match and over-reactions Thread

Heisenberg

Said it before and i'll say it again, no point whatsoever playing Gabbiadini in this system. If you're not putting him through on goal or giving him the ball in the box facing goal, he gives nothing to the team. Austin should have started tonight - much better link up play, holds it up, can win it in the air and can finish.

Gabbiadini looks.disinterested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just came to post similar, not sure if poor service or the fact he doesn't do much, can't seem to recall him doing anything at all since his injury

"This team needs a manager that's half decent". Thoughts of my 10 year old son just now

your 10 yr old son would probably instil more fire in the team

Need a much better second half to get anything out of this game. You can pretty much guarantee that we will have a brain fart and they will score at some time.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Need a much better second half to get anything out of this game. You can pretty much guarantee that we will have a brain fart and they will score at some time.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

My money's on Forster doing one of his "no move" moves.

Always a worry when we are awarded a pen now. Used to be safe in the knowledge we had been awarded a goal when Lambert was on the pitch. A real letdown of a season. Get rid of Puel next week and let's try something different

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

To be fair the only consistent thing about this season is how boring our game has become, from the european stink outs to the non goal scoring runs.

Lots of passing round in triangles but no pace so the defence always gets back, no pressing as a team and no proper no.10 to create and score.

Let's be honest, if Gabbiadini had scored that penalty, it would have been a different game. Puel can't be blamed for that!

Trouble is we're playing like he DID score and we're trying to just keep it tight, not taking many risks.

These players need to start taking responsibility! Too many inconsistent performers this season, can't blame the manager for that.

I agree. It's as if people are thinking that Puel is telling the players to deliberately play boring footnall.

Fail to score today will mean we have scored in only one of our past six home games. Don't think many managers would survive that tbh. Fail to win this one and he's gone Imo.

Man Utd have only lost one league game for 20 odd matches. They are an incredibly tough team to beat.