Saints 0 Man Utd 0 - Buildup, Match and over-reactions Thread

Heisenberg

I agree. It's as if people are thinking that Puel is telling the players to deliberately play boring footnall.

Well he DOES pick the style. I doubt he says "boring", but pass it around the defence? Play it safe before play it forward? Hold the line in midfield rather than make forward runs? You bet.

I agree. It's as if people are thinking that Puel is telling the players to deliberately play boring footnall.

They very clearly don't like playing for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then don't pick the ones who are not doing what you tell them.... That's what a manger is supposed to do. If they are not following his instructions as you suggest then he would have lost influence on them.

blame puel by all means but the board are the ones who have let the players go and not replace the goals lost. Go back to the preseason threads and see the posters on here warning about the lack of firepower.

Trouble is we're playing like he DID score and we're trying to just keep it tight, not taking many risks.

Tight first half, make it happen in the second. We're gonna explode! And we need to get Austin on.

Trouble is we're playing like he DID score and we're trying to just keep it tight, not taking many risks.

Its blindingly obvious but this is the key. We are so ponderous and unwilling to commit. So many times we get into a good position, take a look around and no one is on the half turn or on the move. Pass and f****** move!!!! Its almost like they are afraid of hard work. Yeah the move might break down and you might have to "do a bit" to recover your position but f*** me - if you don't buy a ticket you'll never win the lottery.

Now, I'm not one of the usual suspects in the match threads so I hope I won't receive a kicking. I certainly am not suggesting the mangers head should roll. Gah... I dunno what I am saying tbh. Just exasperated after watching that. Praying for an improved performance in the second half.

The words of Mick Channon spring to mind from the History video... "we went on the park and had a bloody good go. If we got beat, we got beat. But we went out and had a bloody go". I think I would settle for some of that right now.

blame puel by all means but the board are the ones who have let the players go and not replace the goals lost. Go back to the preseason threads and see the posters on here warning about the lack of firepower.

I've got a few medals left if you'd be so kind to name them. Cheers :)

Its blindingly obvious but this is the key. We are so ponderous and unwilling to commit. So many times we get into a good position, take a look around and no one is on the half turn or on the move. Pass and f****** move!!!! Its almost like they are afraid of hard work. Yeah the move might break down and you might have to "do a bit" to recover your position but f*** me - if you don't buy a ticket you'll never win the lottery.

Now, I'm not one of the usual suspects in the match threads so I hope I won't receive a kicking. I certainly am not suggesting the mangers head should roll. Gah... I dunno what I am saying tbh. Just exasperated after watching that. Praying for an improved performance in the second half.

The words of Mick Channon spring to mind from the History video... "we went on the park and had a bloody good go. If we got beat, we got beat. But we went out and had a bloody go". I think I would settle for some of that right now.

This no one minds losing if weve given it a bloody good go, trouble is we rarely do

Where Puel is concerned even the Welsh Witch would be fighting a losing battle. He's an absolute clown

Anyone notice how ****ed off Les Reed looked. Arms folded and looking bored to death. Hoping this is an indication of what is to happen next week