Cáceres

eddie

Wasn't really tested. A few mistakes distribution wise but recovered well. Get the impression he'd pick up a lot of cards over the course of the season but his style is so aggressive you'd have to accept that. Biggest complement is that he coasted through the game which is usually the sign of a good player. But then again it was only Boro.

I thought he played well, generally did everything he needed to do well.

Looked very comfortable on the ball, and bailed Yoshida out once or twice.

Wasn't really tested though, so I would stick with him against United to see what he's really made of.

Edited by SKD

It would be harsh to judge him on one game after 12 months or so out. He doesn't seem our type of signing though.

Think I would take him on a free with same wages as Yoshida (whatever they are)

However reckon Caceras would be able to negotiate a decent signing on fee and large weekly wedge elsewhere.

Happy to see Cacares and Stephens in one of the final two. Maybe try out permutations. There could be a £25M offer for Stephens in the summer, who knows. He has played well, and young n British.

I'm still waiting for someone to come in with a ridiculous £25 bid for JWP.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Caceres : "Martin you're finding it very well with English football. In January, we decided to accept the Southampton location for the project. For the moment did not play much, soon we will sit at a table to understand what will be its future . If Southampton will put him at the center of the project is not ruled out staying there , otherwise we will evaluate other offers. "

Per approfondire http://www.calcioweb.eu/foto/esclusi...IlK5w7YFOb0.99

Interesting! I wonder whether they will wait until the managerial situation has been sorted?

Chapter Caceres : "Martin you're finding it very well with English football. In January, we decided to accept the Southampton location for the project. For the moment did not play much, soon we will sit at a table to understand what will be its future . If Southampton will put him at the center of the project is not ruled out staying there , otherwise we will evaluate other offers. "

Interesting! I wonder whether they will wait until the managerial situation has been sorted?

Linked with Leicester today.

I take it that they haven't had the offers from the big clubs they were looking for.

Per approfondire http://www.calcioweb.eu/foto/esclusi...IlK5w7YFOb0.99[/

Also the interesting thing about what his agent says - in that they will sit down and discuss the future and then went on to say that if we see him in our plans then it is possible that he will stay. And then lastly if not then evaluate other others. So to me his Agent would not have mentioned us an option if the player has interest elsewhere and didn't want to stay. He could have just said that the player has left us and is looking at other options but didn't. So here's hoping he stays. Too good a player to turn away.