Goals at Home

Wiggles31

We've scored 17 goals in 19 home games. Three of those games we scored 3 goals (Leceister, Palace and Burnley).

That means in 16 home games we've scored 8 goals!!!!! That is so bad it's impressive!

Puel tactics are the main problem, one pace football like watching England play. Secondly we have only scored a total of 6 goals from midfield (inc. Davis 0, Clasie 1, Romeu 1, Ward-Prowse 4 and Hoijbjerg 0). Thirdly our top goal scorer is Redmond with 7 goals followed by Austin with 6 goals (granted in half a season).

New manager asap. Get a goal scoring midfielder - break the bank to do so, someone who can also muster some assists.

I've renewed my season ticket but the thought of another season under Puel is awful.

Les Reed you have your work cut out this summer.

Last home goal was from Prowse in the 85th minute against Palace. Since then, we've failed to score against Man City, Hull, Arsenal, Man Utd and Stoke.

It really has been a cracking season.

I would love to know the date and time of the last home goal scored and the total amount of minutes including injury time added for each game.

Reckon we are going to hit 530 minutes which is staggering.

It's 455 minutes according to The Echo.

Last home goal was from Prowse in the 85th minute against Palace. Since then, we've failed to score against Man City, Hull, Arsenal, Man Utd and Stoke.

I was forced to miss that match, my first for 6 1/2 years, due to a domestic emergency. I go back to Gabby's debut on 4th February without a home goal.

I did go to Boro though.

I'm a ST holder but missed a few this year meaning I've been to ten home games.....and the stats are impressive....

10 games, 2 wins, 2 defeats and 6 draws (4 of which 0-0) - 4 goals scored by saints, 7 against! Yep, that's it! Last time I saw us score at home was Boufal against 'boro back in early december.

In all those fixtures the football was the same boring, nervy, unconvincing cautious cr4p where the players didn't seem to be 100% sure what they were up to.

In the corresponding fixtures last season (exc. the 2 games against promoted sides) we scored 18 goals!

I think the prem is too much for monsieur clod.

Yes, it's the feeling that the players are unsure what to do that gets to me. they play as if they haven't seen each other before. When they get the ball they have a long look around to see who is where. I get so frustrated and I think they do too.

Yes, it's the feeling that the players are unsure what to do that gets to me. they play as if they haven't seen each other before. When they get the ball they have a long look around to see who is where. I get so frustrated and I think they do too.

They look like they've never played together before. I think it's down to the squad rotation and poor man management. If it's true that he only announces the team to the players at kickoff then that's no surprise.

Well we have missed two penalties in that time. Can't really blame the manager for that.

Disagree at 2 levels.

1. Training and preparation

2. Choice of taker. There needs to be a firm policy. Specifically Tadic's record is so bad, Puel (or Davis as Captain) should never have allowed him to even think he could/should take a pen. I don't recall if JWP was on the pitch at the time but Tadic should never have been the appointed candidate.

We've scored 17 goals in 19 home games. Three of those games we scored 3 goals (Leceister, Palace and Burnley).

That means in 16 home games we've scored 8 goals!!!!! That is so bad it's impressive!

Puel tactics are the main problem, one pace football like watching England play. Secondly we have only scored a total of 6 goals from midfield (inc. Davis 0, Clasie 1, Romeu 1, Ward-Prowse 4 and Hoijbjerg 0). Thirdly our top goal scorer is Redmond with 7 goals followed by Austin with 6 goals (granted in half a season).

New manager asap. Get a goal scoring midfielder - break the bank to do so, someone who can also muster some assists.

I've renewed my season ticket but the thought of another season under Puel is awful.

Les Reed you have your work cut out this summer.

That is just plain crazy!! As a comparison .... Spurs have scored 13 goals in their last 2 away games ... add the 4 they scored at SMS and they've scored more in 3 away games than we have in 16 home games.

Madness!!