Moyes would you want him?

Mr X

Really?

A man who failed comprehensively to keep Sunderland up, when Fat Sam, Di Canio and Poyet all succeeded.

A man who took Man Utd from Champions of England to 7th

A man who took Real Sociedad from Champs League contenders to 16th

Eddie howe

Nope he is comfortable at Bournemouth, basically adored there, he probably has the least pressured job in the PL and it works for him. As he proved at Burnley outside his comfort zone of Bournemouth he struggled. Rather we just took Bournemouths top scorer than their manager.

Nope he is comfortable at Bournemouth, basically adored there, he probably has the least pressured job in the PL and it works for him. As he proved at Burnley outside his comfort zone of Bournemouth he struggled. Rather we just took Bournemouths top scorer than their manager.

Bit like puel. Comfortable in France and not so when the pressure is on

Fair point

As for their top scorer. After a few months with puel, he would turn into a complete donkey and you will say the season just gone was a one off and what could we expect

Edited by Batman

No. I think he's a good manager who has been unlucky in his last few jobs but he's not the right fit for us. Style of play would be similar to Puel but Moyes wouldn't blood young players. Something Puel has been pretty good at.

i think he's probably a decent coach, but i think managers have to command respect from the players, and don't think he has that about him, i think hes alot like Mcclaren, has a deep knowledge of football but not alot of power over his players.............sound familiar?

Of course not, but I do feel some sympathy for him.

You can see that he's a broken man, successive failures have stripped him of his confidence, and no EPL player would listen to a damned word he says. He needs to start again, take a job in Championship with a stable team, build up his own self belief again.

Really?

A man who failed comprehensively to keep Sunderland up, when Fat Sam, Di Canio and Poyet all succeeded.

A man who took Man Utd from Champions of England to 7th

A man who took Real Sociedad from Champs League contenders to 16th

With a full season as well mind.

Michael Gray called Talksport last night, talking about the players refusing to play and those who did strolling round to avoid injury in case it prevented them being available for a transfer ...... owners wanting to sell .... the issue goes deeper than Moyes. He doesn't help himself, with his abrasive nature and sexist comments, but you can't just say "Allardyce, Di Canio and Poyet kept them up so Moyes is a failure". Not sure anyone would have kept them up this season. They won't be back soon.

Obviously resigned at Sunderland, I guess you could do worse? Would he be a good fit for saints or worse than puel?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

It's comical that utter failures are preferred to what we already have. Moyes would have been a decent option 5 years ago but Man U broke him, unsurprisingly when you consider the amount of time and planning put into his Everton set-up - not surprising that there are similarities with our recent recruitment techniques, but as a manager his motivation and effort appear to be gone.

Michael Gray called Talksport last night, talking about the players refusing to play and those who did strolling round to avoid injury in case it prevented them being available for a transfer ...... owners wanting to sell .... the issue goes deeper than Moyes. He doesn't help himself, with his abrasive nature and sexist comments, but you can't just say "Allardyce, Di Canio and Poyet kept them up so Moyes is a failure". Not sure anyone would have kept them up this season. They won't be back soon.

They had a well-worn model of being gash then sacking the manager in March/April and surviving somehow - it didn't generally include the manager spending all season saying "we're going down" though. Why they didn't do the same thing this time around is beyond me, especially as he's gone anyway immediately afterwards, losing them the only redeeming feature he might have had, which was continuity and knowlege of the existing players.

sure he wasn't talking about Saints?

Why? Are they looking for someone to run one of the burger stands?

Seriously though.... absolutely not. Moyes would be wrong for the club and would never get a chance to prove himself here.

Imho he'll never Manage in the PL again unless he drops to the championship and gets a club promoted.