Big Sam

Koolman

Why wouldn't he be a contender, look at the job he did at Palace compared to Silva at Hull. Lots on here would welcome Silva it would appear, why not Sam?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Blimey,I would take him any day.He usually takes over when teams are struggling.Very forward thinking and the only team he was given free reign to take forward was Bolton.Gave them a solid foundation and then introduced players like Jay Jay Okocha/Djorkaev.He cuts his cloth accordingly.Would be great for us (not going to happen now though).

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Wouldn't have thought so. He's retired anyway if his statement is to be believed.

Until he's bored at home in about late October when a relegation threatened team offer him a mega bounty to keep them up (just hope its not us).

Remember Warnock going to Palace in 2007 saying it would be his last job in football !

If not Big Sam then possibly someone of that ilk. A no nonsense manager who would not tolerate second-rate prima donnas spitting their dummies out when things don't suit them. Much is said about his hoofball style but I didn't see much of that at Palace; instead he obtained good performances from some rather average players. Also, Big Sam often comes with the services of Little Sam.

If not Big Sam then possibly someone of that ilk. A no nonsense manager who would not tolerate second-rate prima donnas spitting their dummies out when things don't suit them. Much is said about his hoofball style but I didn't see much of that at Palace; instead he obtained good performances from some rather average players. Also, Big Sam often comes with the services of Little Sam.

Your name should be Samwic. I imagine you are winding us up. That's the politest way of responding.

Christ if he managed us I wouldn't go to St Marys until he's gone. Absolutely no chance of us bringing someone like that in.

And although he says he's retiring, I'm pretty sure that if a club comes in for him next Nov/Dec who is in the sh!t he'll take the money!

Obviously don't know the accuracy, but I've heard a rumour it is due to a close family member/friend being hurt in the Manchester bombings. He's basically said he doesn't want the stress and life's too short.