10 year plan for St Mary's stadium

Matthew Le God

Lander have a background in developments of sports stadia. Below are possibly Katharina Liebherr's and Lander's plans for St Mary's stadium in the coming years...

(delay possibly due to the takeover taking longer than expected)

DAjAocMXsAEHoKl.jpg

DAi5XllXYAAEcEV.jpg

DAi5XnXXYAAOS8F.jpg

DAi73w3XkAIyhbQ.jpg

DAi81c1XgAAJQZN.jpg

DAi9UJQXUAQ3MX8.jpg

DAi_LEvWsAAiIIm.jpg

DAjAm_DWsAMItfQ.jpg

DAjAn3-WsAAIwvy.jpg

DAjAm_DWsAMItfQ.jpg

wtf have they got in the middle of the pitch? Fkn food stalls? That ain't gonna work!

I dunno, we had JWP in the middle last year and that didn't work, so it's worth giving it a shot I reckon...!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Lander have a background in developments of sports stadia. Below are possibly Katharina Liebherr's and Lander's plans for St Mary's stadium in the coming years...

(delay possibly due to the takeover taking longer than expected)

DAjAocMXsAEHoKl.jpg

DAi5XllXYAAEcEV.jpg

DAi5XnXXYAAOS8F.jpg

DAi73w3XkAIyhbQ.jpg

DAi81c1XgAAJQZN.jpg

DAi9UJQXUAQ3MX8.jpg

DAi_LEvWsAAiIIm.jpg

DAjAm_DWsAMItfQ.jpg

DAjAn3-WsAAIwvy.jpg

DAjAm_DWsAMItfQ.jpg

This is the kind of development we need to compete with the likes of Wolverhampton Wanderers.

They're getting a 50,000 seater stadium you know.

So you have gone from ground expansion to new super restaurants.

Why have you said "you"? How bizarre. Plus you conveniently ignore in the very first picture in this thread it states West Stand development from 2021. In the final picture it says ""finally, we turn our attention to the West Stand". All the other stuff is in the East Stand as they call it.

Why have you said "you"? How bizarre.

The thread that he created is barely an hour old and he's already distancing himself from it. At least the last one took several months before the disowning began.

Great stuff.

The thread that he created is barely an hour old and he's already distancing himself from it. At least the last one took several months before the disowning began.

Great stuff.

what is he suggesting? some new restaurants and directors box?

Great stuff.

I struggle to see how you think me saying that means I am distancing myself from the thread. I was replying to someone making a remark about me "going from ground expansion to super restaurants". All I've done is post designs commissioned by the club on both occasions. As I've already pointed out, the first and last picture at the start of this thread indicate the "West Stand" is potentially going to see development from 2021.

Seriously just FO.

It is pathetic how you keep bringing up the same nonsense time after time, even though it has been refuted and you ignore it and bring it up again. That thread was based at a time when Cortese was in charge, the management structure changed so the development was affected. It is pathetic the way you keep dragging this up time after time even though all this has been pointed out to you time after time.

:mcinnes:

That doesn't make me "Mr Wrong" as you pathetically and childishly like to claim. All I did was report what at the time looked to be the club managements plans. But things change, that doesn't mean I was "wrong".

So grow up ffs! :rolleyes:

I struggle to see how you think me saying that means I am distancing myself from the thread. I was replying to someone making a remark about me "going from ground expansion to super restaurants". All I've done is post designs commissioned by the club on both occasions. As I've already pointed out, the first and last picture at the start of this thread indicate the "West Stand" is potentially going to see development from 2021.

Seriously just FO.

It is pathetic how you keep bringing up the same nonsense time after time, even though it has been refuted and you ignore it and bring it up again. That thread was based at a time when Cortese was in charge, the management structure changed so the development was affected. It is pathetic the way you keep dragging this up time after time even though all this has been pointed out to you time after time.

:mcinnes:

That doesn't make me "Mr Wrong" as you pathetically and childishly like to claim. All I did was report what at the time looked to be the club managements plans. But things change, that doesn't mean I was "wrong".

So grow up ffs! :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah we get it. You don't support, endorse, or encourage or have any interest whatsoever in our stadium being developed expanded or changed.

You just happen to start multiple threads about it and ramble on about Wolves expansion and Reading expansion and Leicester expansion and what about Chelsea in 1983 and just imagine how many tickets we'd sell if we were challenging at the top of the league and in cup finals etc etc. But you're not bothered.

Edited by CB Fry

Why have you said "you"? How bizarre. Plus you conveniently ignore in the very first picture in this thread it states West Stand development from 2021. In the final picture it says ""finally, we turn our attention to the West Stand". All the other stuff is in the East Stand as they call it.

What's all this East Stand, West Staned stuff?

Are we going back to The Dell?

The hospitality is w*nk, it's long overdue an upgrade as it's way behind other clubs. If it brings in extra money, no problem with that and thankfully, no dribbling on about an extra 5, 10, 15000 seats that we won't fill.

I've got no problem with it either as long as the club isn't leveraged up to the eyeballs in debt to pay for it.

The hospitality facilities are surely being upgraded so that they can be used more often than just matchdays. Having a facility which is only used about 25 times a year makes no sense. If we provide better hospitality opportunities that can be used outside of matchdays then Saints get an bigger income stream which leads to more investment in the team.

Yeah yeah we get it. You don't support, endorse, or encourage or have any interest whatsoever in our stadium being developed expanded or changed.

You just happen to start multiple threads about it and ramble on about Wolves expansion and Reading expansion and Leicester expansion and what about Chelsea in 1983 and just imagine how many tickets we'd sell if we were challenging at the top of the league and in cup finals etc etc. But you're not bothered.

He went on the celtic forum that one time to gloat as well. Good times.

What I got from this was a load of corporate hospitality development that I don't really care about (which also just seems to be the reworking of existing space), followed by the suggestion of a corporate development in the West Stand (i.e. Kingsland), which I also won't care much about. It's quite a leap to assume that will definitely lead to more seats, though it is a possibility and they may as well if they're sticking some more boxes in there because there really isn't any obvious place to put hospitality in the Kingsland at the moment, it's just a concourse space under the seats as opposed to the well-developed Itchen side.

Sums up the way football is going that the only developments in the 10 year plan that are directed at the average fan are souly based on how they can squeeze money out of us with little improvement in our experience.

It's an upgrade to the corporate hospitality areas which is long overdue. What's the problem with that ffs?? People on here moan that xyz FC's puts ours to shame, then when the club do something about it to generate more revenue they get slagged for it. Jeez, some of you are right ****ing dinlos.

Because they don`t understand