Mauricio Pelligrino

Matthew Le Tissier

I'd disappointed if whoever the new manager is, fails to get more than 46 points and 17 home league goals with this squad.

Why are home goals more valuable than away goals? Or are you just cherry picking the stats that look worst. Two can play that game - 8th in the league and a cup final - lets see if we manage that next season.

By "this squad", you mean Shane Long, and the sporadic availability of charlie Austin, Rodriguez and Gabbiadini? Is that really so strong? Are they really up to filling the boots of Mane and Pelle?

The only bright point for me about next season is that are deluded fans are going to get a big shock.

Why are home goals more valuable than away goals? Or are you just cherry picking the stats that look worst. Two can play that game - 8th in the league and a cup final - lets see if we manage that next season.

By "this squad", you mean Shane Long, and the sporadic availability of charlie Austin, Rodriguez and Gabbiadini? Is that really so strong? Are they really up to filling the boots of Mane and Pelle?

The only bright point for me about next season is that are deluded fans are going to get a big shock.

You appear to have forgotten Mane's 17 game run without scoring.

So you want us to do badly just so you can say told you so? You have written off the new manager before he starts.....you call our fans deluded yet you are obviously not one going by your post.

If that's the only bright point, I suggest you f*ck off back to Fratton Park you skate c*nt.

For all the abuse you have already received / are going to receive, I hate to say it but I tend to agree with you. I've always maintained that you may not like how he played, but CP got us to Wembley and 8th.

I don't think it is going to be easy to top that, it could actually be hampering the search for CP's replacement. We may well play much nicer football next year, but bettering our end result might well be very difficult.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

For all the abuse you have already received / are going to receive, I hate to say it but I tend to agree with you. I've always maintained that you may not like how he played, but CP got us to Wembley and 8th.

I don't think it is going to be easy to top that, it could actually be hampering the search for CP's replacement. We may well play much nicer football next year, but bettering our end result might well be very difficult.

So we haven't appointed anyone yet and you have written him off already and you wonder why some get abuse?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So we haven't appointed anyone yet and you have written him off already and you wonder why some get abuse?

Sorry, I'm writing nobody off at all, I think you've grabbed the wrong end of the stick...!

Sorry, I'm writing nobody off at all, I think you've grabbed the wrong end of the stick...!

Please explain why then? We made terrible mistakes in 2 windows last year you think that will be repeated? We don't have Europa distraction so no stupid rotation.

We finished 17 points worse than last season. We didn't score at home in last 5 games, we didn't compete against Man City or even try and took 1 point against Hull. So yes I do have wrong end of the stick.

Please explain why then? We made terrible mistakes in 2 windows last year you think that will be repeated? We don't have Europa distraction so no stupid rotation.

We finished 17 points worse than last season. We didn't score at home in last 5 games, we didn't compete against Man City or even try and took 1 point against Hull. So yes I do have wrong end of the stick.

You said I was writing people off, I wasn't. I didn't write off Claude, I was willing to go with him for another season, I think that's called supporting the manager, not writing him off. Now that he has gone though, I will be getting behind the new man, and supporting him as well - I hope they give him more than one season. My issue is, and always has been, that it will be hard to improve on the position we finished and cup run that we had.

Total support here, not writing anybody off at all.

Why leave Alaves after just one year? Surely they would want to renew if hevhad decent season?

Note they sacked the previous manager due to poor playing style despite winning the title....

So was his contract not extended as his results ok but performances poor? Ala Puel?

Why leave Alaves after just one year? Surely they would want to renew if hevhad decent season?

Note they sacked the previous manager due to poor playing style despite winning the title....

So was his contract not extended as his results ok but performances poor? Ala Puel?

I imagine he left Alaves for the same reason Puel left Nice last summer. He probably feels that, given the size of Alaves, he's taken them as far as he could, and his stock is as high as it ever will be. And he can get more money probably

I imagine he left Alaves for the same reason Puel left Nice last summer. He probably feels that, given the size of Alaves, he's taken them as far as he could, and his stock is as high as it ever will be. And he can get more money probably

Not to mention he completed fully his year contract.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Not to mention he completed fully his year contract.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Cheers guys