Bianca Austin Twitter....

saint lard

Surely cheating in a different sense? They have kids, I very much doubt she'd publicise it on social media just like that.

Saints fans doing 2 + 2 and getting 5 again.

Blimey.

It's pretty obvious what that tweet meant. There is only one type of cheating that would result in a tweet like that.

The fact they have kids explains why she quickly deleted it.

Someone told me about Austin playing away from home during the ManU game, came from a reliable non-football source. I didn't post anything as I thought it was inappropriate, probably the only time I will ever be ITK.

Someone told me about Austin playing away from home during the ManU game, came from a reliable non-football source. I didn't post anything as I thought it was inappropriate, probably the only time I will ever be ITK.

Don't worry mate, maybe next time.

Social media is pathetic. Cheating at monopoly. Why bother talking about it, and why does the internet jump all over it.

I think it is the modern version of humour. Or maybe it is more the case that in the old days, those people who thought that they were being funny when they really weren't, had no avenue to express how unfunny they were being.

The problem with footy boards is when muppets bring inane social media drivel on to the forum. As for ill-informed views, do you disagree with Hatch's about her baps? I thought he was quite well informed.

I'll conduct some investigations in due course. I may be gone some time.

She seems to have a great pair of tits

Is it a great pair of tits or a pair of great tits? Just asked the Mrs and after looking at Mrs Austins tits she said when that Bikini top comes off it looks like she has a pair of droopers. How do I tell the Mrs her tits look like a snooker ball in a sock?

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

And we all fell for it.

Probably a bit bored and decided to have a laff at the medias expense.

I don't see how making a large number of people think your marriage is on the rocks is at anyone's expense but hers and her families TBH.

I don't really care what goes on in our players private lives, so long as it doesn't affect what happens on the pitch. The fact that she deleted it, then put something up about Monopoly seems more like an awkward cover up to me. I'd assume they'd be playing it on a iPad, in which case how would he be cheating anyway.

All in all a daft thing to post, whatever her motivation.

Is it a great pair of tits or a pair of great tits? Just asked the Mrs and after looking at Mrs Austins tits she said when that Bikini top comes off it looks like she has a pair of droopers. How do I tell the Mrs her tits look like a snooker ball in a sock?

Definitely a great pair of tits.

This is a pair of great tits........

GreatTit002.jpg

They are very pretty but not quite the same thing.

Austin's missus has come up with a "simple misunderstanding but with HILARIOUS consequences" cover story so implausible that it wouldn't be out of place in an 1980's sitcom starring Windsor Davies and Nigel Havers.

Fair play to the honourable members of this forum that have swallowed it. The papers fair enough, it's just a bit of clickbait churnalism but hats off Saintswebbers.