Bianca Austin Twitter....

saint lard

Looks like the monopoly excuse was a cover up after all.

According to reports in the press today they have both split up and gone separate ways.

So, she was playing us like a violin after all.

Wimmin.

Looks like the monopoly excuse was a cover up after all.

According to reports in the press today they have both split up and gone separate ways.

Only a mug would have swallowed the Monopoly excuse !

Not sure why I should be interested in the fidelity or otherwise of the players. I certainly am not interested in people airing their dirty laundry in public, whether it be dressed up as a joke or not. None of my business, not that I have any interest.

Not sure why I should be interested in the fidelity or otherwise of the players. I certainly am not interested in people airing their dirty laundry in public, whether it be dressed up as a joke or not. None of my business, not that I have any interest.

Nobody says you 'should' be interested, and obviously it's mostly about what the guys show on the field. But in determining my personal preference and a player's likeability, I can't help but also be looking at the man. It's why, for example, I'd be appalled if we'd ever sign someone like Ched Evans. Now I don't want to compare being accused of raping someone to being accused of cheating on a partner, but you get the point. It doesn't matter and we don't have to care, but it matters a bit.

Nobody says you 'should' be interested, and obviously it's mostly about what the guys show on the field. But in determining my personal preference and a player's likeability, I can't help but also be looking at the man. It's why, for example, I'd be appalled if we'd ever sign someone like Ched Evans. Now I don't want to compare being accused of raping someone to being accused of cheating on a partner, but you get the point. It doesn't matter and we don't have to care, but it matters a bit.

Ched Evans has been cleared of any rape charge / allegation. He is therefore innocent.

Why would you be appalled if we signed an innocent man? Bit strange.

If you really don't like or want us to sign players who have muddled around with another girl whilst married or in a relationship then you'd dislike half of the premier league. Actually, for that matter, you'd dislike a large % of the population :lol:

Its too easy to form opinions of people when you have no idea of the facts that is why I tend not to judge people in the way that you are doing with Austin. We all have our own moral compass which we apply to ourselves and others. And yes, infidelity isn't high on the list of good characteristics, but there are 2 sides to every story and marriage is not always that easy in the first place. So as I am unaware of the full facts, I would not pass judgement. As I do not know them and am not involved, any extra marital affair is up to them to sort out. But as I say, we are all different.

No doubt it's up to the people actually involved, and as I said it doesn't matter on the pitch, but you asked why you should be interested and I am (mildly) interested in who the players are when they step off the grass as well. Whether it's right to pass judgment or not (I know it's impossible to know all the facts, of course), I personally think it can be interesting to know a little about what's going on in their private lives. I'm sure that a lot of guys cheat on their partners, both professional football players and guys like you and I. I'm not saying we shouldn't sign any of those men, or that I will actively dislike them. But in general I'd have more respect for guys who didn't.

(About Ched Evans: A 'not guilty' verdict means that the jury wasn't 100% sure that he did it. Which could also include to mean that Ched Evans is indeed innocent, in which case my being 'appalled' would be harsh indeed.)

Seriously, people believed the cover up?.

Anyone believing the monopoly cover up must be a bit simple. or live a really secluded simple life.

This just in - people who didn't believe the monopoly thing were moronic:

Cos our moronic fans jumped to the wrong conclusion

I'm not sure what's worse; the cheating, or that terribly written article. Do those writers get paid for churning out such rambling dog****?

Looks like I was wrong then.

What an utter idiot. And what is worse is that this Rissy is definitely a downgrade on Bianca.

Have you noticed the birds who sell their story, or their "friends" sell their story are all conned & take some persuading to get into bed. The players all seem to have to spend ages wowing them & promising they've ditched their wives before these poor innocent flowers will "make love" to them . None of them are "that sort of girl" either. Where have all the slappers gone, it must be terrible being famous and trying to pull these sensible types.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

Have you noticed the birds who sell their story, or their "friends" sell their story are all conned & take some persuading to get into bed. The players all seem to have to spend ages wowing them & promising they've ditched their wives before these poor innocent flowers will "make love" to them . None of them are "that sort of girl" either. Where have all the slappers gone, it must be terrible being famous and trying to pull these sensible types.

Take your point. Thing is that, despite most footballers not being the "sharpest tool in the box", they must have to be really dumb to think one or the other affected party will not spill the beans to the press, specially for money (woman scorned and all that!!). And birds tell their friends everything - literally everything, so Rissy's bessies will have the full story, and when one of their own is wronged - the man is toast!

If Charlie wants to play the field, then don't get married or get in a relationship and then do what you like. He is only married two years - seriously how can you cheat after only two years? OK, he knew her for longer, but then don't marry her if want to sample more goods. Worse still, I simply cannot understand why you would bring a child in to this world if you are not committed to their best welfare and upbringing (i.e. a secure, safe and lasting family environment). Granted children are not always planned and I have no idea in this particular case, but the worst thing to do in the log run is to commit to a set up out of duty to your child.

For me - Charlie, grow a pair. Be honest with your wife and kid (who knows she might forgive you if that's what you want and mean it and you stick by her in future), or tell her it's time to move on and you will support her and your kid, and you can then have all the hairdressers (and their discrete friends) that will have you!

Take your point. Thing is that, despite most footballers not being the "sharpest tool in the box", they must have to be really dumb to think one or the other affected party will not spill the beans to the press, specially for money (woman scorned and all that!!). And birds tell their friends everything - literally everything, so Rissy's bessies will have the full story, and when one of their own is wronged - the man is toast!

To be honest I think it is a case of them being arrogant rather than stupid. They simply don't care if they are caught. Your average footballers wife will brush off a bit of infidelity if it keeps them in their lifestyle....

To be honest I think it is a case of them being arrogant rather than stupid. They simply don't care if they are caught. Your average footballers wife will brush off a bit of infidelity if it keeps them in their lifestyle....

Blimey there are a lot of opinions on here who know fck all about the situation.

2nd that - and in more ways than simply looks it seems.

Very judgemental and moralising mate. One thing having opinions on football, politics etc but you sound very pompous and self-righteous. Let he who is without sin...

Yeah, I find it hard to believe that he was ringing and messaging her non-stop the day after a p*ss up, 1. He would have been hanging out his arse and 2. He would have realised what a munter she was and what a lucky escape he'd had.

I can't believe people actually believe what they read. Since when is the media truthful.

I mean most here completely disregard transfer rumours, but a poorly written scandal article out of nowhere then sure, it must be true.

Yeah, I find it hard to believe that he was ringing and messaging her non-stop the day after a p*ss up, 1. He would have been hanging out his arse and 2. He would have realised what a munter she was and what a lucky escape he'd had.

Logic does not always apply when trying to shàg a bit of strange. reason tells you to give it a miss, your friends and colleagues tell you to give a miss but you still do it anyway. Well at least you did when I was a young man.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Why did Bianca write that facebook review then?

It was a joke about monopoly. Why believe unnamed sources and writers and not his wife? How does that make sense? Also if he did cheat do you really think she would go on Facebook to post it, and at the beginning of a vacation with him? It makes no sense.

I can't believe people actually believe what they read. Since when is the media truthful.

I think they've got better things to do than fabricate stories about someone who, in celebrity circles, is a total nonentity.

One of the cabin staff I knew did it twice to different footballers. They must have been desperate as she wasn't even that attractive but an absolute tart.

Good to know that girls who have sex with multiple partners are still slappers and blokes who do the same are still lads. In the uncertain times we need things to rely on.

It was a joke about monopoly. Why believe unnamed sources and writers and not his wife? How does that make sense? Also if he did cheat do you really think she would go on Facebook to post it, and at the beginning of a vacation with him? It makes no sense.

:lol:

Good to know that girls who have sex with multiple partners are still slappers and blokes who do the same are still lads. In the uncertain times we need things to rely on.

I realised that my new girlfriend was a bit of a slapper the first time I went to bed with her. I asked her favourite position and she said "in the middle."