Bianca Austin Twitter....

saint lard

Very judgemental and moralising mate. One thing having opinions on football, politics etc but you sound very pompous and self-righteous. Let he who is without sin...

No far from it - it's my view, that's what forums like this are for, "expressing one's views". If you don't like it, don't read it! For what's it worth, I believe in honesty and treating people (particularly your wife) with respect - if you want out of a relationship, do it with dignity.

As I have said before, it's the sad old relics on here that stop new comment and growth - the admins have a lot to be responsible for here, but it's their site and if they are happy for it to be a select site for a few depraved posters, so be it.

Really not sure if this site is worth it anymore?

Good to know that girls who have sex with multiple partners are still slappers and blokes who do the same are still lads. In the uncertain times we need things to rely on.

If the partners are single, crack on.

If the partners are with someone else, the girls are slappers and the blokes are c*nts, not lads.

No far from it - it's my view, that's what forums like this are for, "expressing one's views". If you don't like it, don't read it! For what's it worth, I believe in honesty and treating people (particularly your wife) with respect - if you want out of a relationship, do it with dignity.

As I have said before, it's the sad old relics on here that stop new comment and growth - the admins have a lot to be responsible for here, but it's their site and if they are happy for it to be a select site for a few depraved posters, so be it.

Really not sure if this site is worth it anymore?

So you are fed up with the debate on forum and feel bullied?

Sorry didn't mean to stifle your new comment and growth. #depravity

It was a joke about monopoly. Why believe unnamed sources and writers and not his wife? How does that make sense? Also if he did cheat do you really think she would go on Facebook to post it, and at the beginning of a vacation with him? It makes no sense.

Are you 12? ......