European Under-21 Championships

igsey

If Pickford is worth £30 mil then my co cks a carrot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looked very good this season but confidence can go from young keepers so quickly. Would be funny if Koeman spunked £30m

Keeper goes the other way and Redmond's pen looks like JWP's

No chance, jwp top right corner. Redmonds absolute dog sh1t attempt pretty central and low. How can that be similar?

(Unless you are on strong beer, in which case fair enough!)

If they had put the goal facing sideways on the half way line, with Yoshida standing behind it, he might have scored.

If Yoshida was stood in front of the goal he'd still score as the ball would probably go under his foot.

That was an embarrassing performance defend on your 18 yard line and hoof it to a poor knackered Abraham.

Redmond at least tried to get us going when he came on.

Terrible tactics if that's the best we have running us.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What do you expect with Boothroyd in charge?

And to those criticising Redmond, at least he had the courage to step foward.

It takes nerve and confidence.

For all his rep as The Guv'nor I'm pretty sure Paul Ince was a serial hider when shoot-outs came round.

What do you expect with Boothroyd in charge?

And to those criticising Redmond, at least he had the courage to step foward.

It takes nerve and confidence.

For all his rep as The Guv'nor I'm pretty sure Paul Ince was a serial hider when shoot-outs came round.

With the cowards running the game we have ...nothing.

I watched the other semi and it's embarrassing both sides had a game plan, could pass it to each other, control and tactics.

We hoof it....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

In any case he wasn't the only player to miss his penalty kick. I think it was Abrahams who missed early on and the second or third german. Couldn't watch it myself because a big storm cut off the satellite feed just at the moment of penalties.

England didn't really deserve to win anyway, the 3rd German goal which was ruled out for offside was pretty fine cut, probably about half a foot offside actually, which all goes to show how finely balanced winning or losing can be so a missed penalty isn't any different.

Edited by Window Cleaner