Mauricio Pellegrino signs as First Team Manager on a Three Year deal - OFFICIAL

Jimmy_D

Bit OTT. calm down.

You should reserve those sort of replies for people who actually warrant it. I.e glasgow.

He's right though.... I've posted 42,547 times on here over the course of 3,893 days. That's an average of 10.92 posts per day. So, at an average rate of 48 seconds per post, that's 8.74 minutes per day where I could be doing something else to enrich my worthless excuse for a life.

:toppa:

He's right though.... I've posted 42,547 times on here over the course of 3,893 days. That's an average of 10.92 posts per day. So, at an average rate of 48 seconds per post, that's 8.74 minutes per day where I could be doing something else to enrich my worthless excuse for a life.

In that case....then yeah, get a flaming life! ;)

Glad you took my comment in the same spirit it was written

That is just the time you spend writing! If you factor in the posts that you also read, then it may well be over 20 minutes a day!

That is just the time you spend writing! If you factor in the posts that you also read, then it may well be over 20 minutes a day!

****ing hell, I wish I only wasted 20 minutes a day reading the drivel on here.

Whether we recognise it or not, we are all rather sad people.

Have we signed The Invisible Man as our new manager?

Just the one quote from him, no pictures .... WTF is happening? Even if he is on holiday, surely some sort of Interview and Gratuitous Shirt Holding Picture could have been rustled up?

It's public knowledge that he's been at home in Argentina on family matters so we probably felt it insensitive for him to pose with a saints top in the middle of whatever he's doing.

Daily echo said he was due to start yesterday when the first team squad came back but it seems they're actually returning today so we'll probably see something from him / the club today

It's public knowledge that he's been at home in Argentina on family matters so we probably felt it insensitive for him to pose with a saints top in the middle of whatever he's doing.

Daily echo said he was due to start yesterday when the first team squad came back but it seems they're actually returning today so we'll probably see something from him / the club today

They are returning on Monday

MAURICIO PELLEGRINO flew into England today to meet his Southampton squad for the first time.

The Argentine landed in London during the early hours this morning on Friday and will sign his three-year contract after agreeing terms last Friday.

Pellegrino, 45, has also confirmed that Carlos Campagnucci and Xavi Tamarit will be his assistants at St Mary’s – as they were at his previous club Alaves.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3918270/mauricio-pellegrino-flies-into-england-to-meet-southampton-squad-for-first-time-since-taking-over-as-boss/

MAURICIO PELLEGRINO flew into England today to meet his Southampton squad for the first time.

The Argentine landed in London during the early hours this morning on Friday and will sign his three-year contract after agreeing terms last Friday.

Pellegrino, 45, has also confirmed that Carlos Campagnucci and Xavi Tamarit will be his assistants at St Mary’s – as they were at his previous club Alaves.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3918270/mauricio-pellegrino-flies-into-england-to-meet-southampton-squad-for-first-time-since-taking-over-as-boss/

I like the sound of this.

keeping VvD and one of Cedric/Bertrand is essential (along with all the other starting type of players)

More and more good news. I'm getting suckered by the pr this year ;) .

Good news re: the coaches he's bringing with him. I think we will all be breathing a sigh of relief once it's confirmed Black is out of the door.

Very unpopular (scapegoat) at Villa but apart from some naive negotiations in front of a hidden camera he's not done anything wrong whilst with us. That said, these coaches Pelliegrino is bringing with him come with excellent reputations.

what part of keeping ONE of cedric/bertrand are you not getting.

I think Bertrand will go but I cant be right 100% of the time (like I have been lately)

now, back to the wilderness I go, been keeping out of this place and you just reminded me why

Lol... You said

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

I think Bertrand will go.

More so, we probably have to let him go as no way do we want to be in the position of replacing LB, CB and RB in one go next summer

just hope targett/McQueen are not seen as the 'replacement'

Lol... You said

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

I think Bertrand will go.

More so, we probably have to let him go as no way do we want to be in the position of replacing LB, CB and RB in one go next summer

just hope targett/McQueen are not seen as the 'replacement'

FML

I like the sound of this.

keeping VvD and one of Cedric/Bertrand is essential (along with all the other starting type of players)

anyway. see ya

you fuking ruin this place

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjOxaGj1-XUAhWBbRQKHcoPBPAQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quartertothree.com%2Ffp%2F2017%2F03%2F31%2Fforget-violence-real-sin-videogaming-sloth%2F&psig=AFQjCNEItV8GwP6nueg6tZQPAHtELHFzqw&ust=1498915910027245

Good news re: the coaches he's bringing with him. I think we will all be breathing a sigh of relief once it's confirmed Black is out of the door.

Sounds like his GK coach and fitness coaches not coming. Shame, he may regret having to use Watson at least.

That makes sense, given FF's stellar form last season, and our incredible lack of injuries over the last few seasons.

Depends what you deem preventable. VvD and Austin were both impact injuries. I thought we had one of the lowest incidences (if not the lowest) of soft tissue injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends what you deem preventable. VvD and Austin were both impact injuries. I thought we had one of the lowest incidences (if not the lowest) of soft tissue injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. And I thought it was recognised FF was carrying an injury for large part of season (not sure this excuses his poor kicking mind)

Very unpopular (scapegoat) at Villa but apart from some naive negotiations in front of a hidden camera he's not done anything wrong whilst with us.

It's a bit bizarre really, I'd take a guess that the vast majority who keep slagging the bloke have never met or really know anything about him other than what they've heard regards Villa. Someone I know who is acquainted with Black says he's a decent fella with an excellent knowledge of the game. And I don't think he's going anywhere anytime soon from things I've heard.

Because Watson has been shown to be suspect isn't that obvious?

It isn't obvious to me. All I see is a goalkeeping and set piece coach, highly respected in the game, bar 8-10 people on an internet forum whose views don't matter much.