Mauricio Pellegrino signs as First Team Manager on a Three Year deal - OFFICIAL

Jimmy_D

[emoji23] what on earth are you talking about? Some right nutters frequent this forum.

I'm far from a nutter, just said was surprised no tie was worn on his first day presented as new manager. He asked why..I answered. Nothing weird about that. Anyway, as far as nutters go.. from what I read on your posts...

I'm far from a nutter, just said was surprised no tie was worn on his first day presented as new manager. He asked why..I answered. Nothing weird about that. Anyway, as far as nutters go.. from what I read on your posts...

What sort of weird world do you come from where not wearing a tie equals a lack of professionalism? It's football ffs not dining at Buckingham Palace.

I only wear a tie at funerals, hopefully our new manager feels the same.

What do you say about them?

Lecture in Hoodies, not lecture on hoodies. And if I were to lecture on hoodies, I'd say "You should be so good at what you do that you can turn up in a hoodie and people will still want to hear you speak. I have no time for that nonsense." Manager can wear a wedding dress for all I care. As long as he gets results.

Lecture in Hoodies, not lecture on hoodies. And if I were to lecture on hoodies, I'd say "You should be so good at what you do that you can turn up in a hoodie and people will still want to hear you speak. I have no time for that nonsense." Manager can wear a wedding dress for all I care. As long as he gets results.

I would love it if he did. An instantly recognisable look. Mark him out as a true eccentric

Love the tizz created by me mentioning the lack of a tie, according to some that been twisted into '**** at his job as no tie' and 'refuses to wear a tie'

Keep going :lol:

Anyway back on subject, decent link below of how we will probably play away to the top 4/5 teams :

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2016/09/16/tactical-analysis-barcelona-1-2-alaves/

Couldn't really find any other analysis on how he usually played at home in a more positive setup.

Anyway back on subject, decent link below of how we will probably play away to the top 4/5 teams :

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2016/09/16/tactical-analysis-barcelona-1-2-alaves/

Couldn't really find any other analysis on how he usually played at home in a more positive setup.

I just hope we don't play like that at home. Claude gave the big sides far too much respect.

I just hope we don't play like that at home. Claude gave the big sides far too much respect.

Claude got the tactics right against Liverpool. Four games, two wins and zero goals scored.

But yes, it would be nice to pick up a win here and there in the league against the big teams (Everton doesn't count as a 'big' team)

Man City at home last season was the worst display I have seen in ages against the so called big clubs - it was as if we had spent all week telling the players how great City were as we never got near them and seemed scared everytime they had the ball and we just got rid of it. Anyway the King is dead Long Live the King.

Any news if our new backroom staff are there today?

Man City at home last season was the worst display I have seen in ages against the so called big clubs - it was as if we had spent all week telling the players how great City were as we never got near them and seemed scared everytime they had the ball and we just got rid of it. Anyway the King is dead Long Live the King.

Agreed. That was the performance that made me question Puel's capabilities.

Yeah we lost 3-0 but we also lost 3-0 at home to City in 2014-15 with Koeman.

Tadic had a great chance in the 10th minute too I recall could have made a difference.

It was the Spurs game at home in particular that annoyed me most if we had to choose the games from the big 6.

Claude got the tactics right against Liverpool. Four games, two wins and zero goals scored.

But yes, it would be nice to pick up a win here and there in the league against the big teams (Everton doesn't count as a 'big' team)

He didn't, we could've done the double over them if he was braver.

Spurs at home was a much worse display we actually started well against them and then for no obvious reason just stopped doing all the thing's that were making us the better team after 20 minutes. City that day were just better than us in every department and played really well.