Deportivo Alaves Players

ozzmeister

So with the new manager coming in having just left Deportivo Alaves are their any of their players you think he will be sniffing around for?

I don't know much about the Spanish league, but managers do typically have favorites, or individuals who they know have massive potential.

Looking at their squad I have heard good things about Daniel Torres (midfielder).

Anyone with a better knowledge than me know of any superstars/wonder-kids in the Alaves squad?

Two of their best players were loans from A.Madrid and Barca i think.

The guy from Atletico Madrid (Theo Hernandez poss) has already completed a move to Real. Although who knows, he may be available for a loan from them now...

the guy they had from Real is a DM I think.

A good shout could be this guy - Víctor Camarasa. They had him on loan from Levante, i'm sure I've seen us linked with him before....he's an attacking central midfielder, 23 years old.

Two of their best players were loans from A.Madrid and Barca i think.

The guy from Atletico Madrid (Theo Hernandez poss) has already completed a move to Real. Although who knows, he may be available for a loan from them now...

the guy they had from Real is a DM I think.

A good shout could be this guy - Víctor Camarasa. They had him on loan from Levante, i'm sure I've seen us linked with him before....he's an attacking central midfielder, 23 years old.

Marcos Llorente - Very good player by all accounts.

He looks very good. What did also impress me from this video is how quickly Aalves were pressing the ball, that'll be huge relief after last year....

Yes please. Head up, good feet, quick to move it, decisive, good tackler. Like all our reserve players should be.

Yes please. Head up, good feet, quick to move it, decisive, good tackler. Like all our reserve players should be.

Yeah, looks great. Can't see Real wanting him to move over here on loan though. They will likely want him to get more game time in Spain.

Marcos Llorente will almost certainly be part of Real Madrid's squad next season as backup to Casemiro, doubt he will be going anywhere. If we want an Alavés player we should get their goalkeeper Fernando Pacheco who was one of their best players along with Llorente and Theo Hernández. Way better than Forster.