Does this count as nostalgia? And can anyone help?

lloydie

I was talking to my brother earlier today about how in the early 2000's, particularly around when we got to the 2003 cup final year... there was a TV show midweek(I think) in the evenings that was a purely Saints FC focused (although probably a regional show was done for each club as it was ITV/Meridian) round up of the weeks news with the club etc, and we were both pretty sure it was called, "The Club".

However, in the need to satisfy this newly found nostalgia I naturally tried a google/YouTube search... but I found literally nothing! This is probably due to the fact I either got the name of the show wrong, in which case I was just barking up the wrong tree... or I got the name right but as we think it was just called "The Club" a google search of "The Club Southampton FC" produced far too many results!

So now this is my last resort in hoping that someone else here has some memory of this show too so I know I wasn't just going insane! And even better if there's a YouTube link or anything...

(Typed on my phone so apologies for poor formatting/grammar/spelling encountered)

There was a programme called Saints Alive! Which was shown on the now defunct Southampton Tv channel which went out on terrestrial tv.

We also had a weekly show on Sky Sports for a little bit, it was 30 minutes every Friday I think in the run up to the cup final.