Buying match day tickets

Another stunning success for the Saints ticket purchasing system as it has crashed today, on the day tickets go on sale for the first home game of the season. Tried buying over the phone, too, and the staff can't access/use it either!

Likely to be down for hours, I was told...

Luckily there are still a few hours until KO so you still should be ok..

• 2 weeks later...

You have to confirm your basket and go through to the payment screen. You can then click 'use membership credit'. Unfortunately, if you're trying to buy multiple membership tickets at once, you can't apply the discount. For the meantime, you have to order tickets individually to use the credits for each. Interestingly, you can use the full £10 all at once, not just £5 at a time. Hope this helps.

You have to confirm your basket and go through to the payment screen. You can then click 'use membership credit'. Unfortunately, if you're trying to buy multiple membership tickets at once, you can't apply the discount. For the meantime, you have to order tickets individually to use the credits for each. Interestingly, you can use the full £10 all at once, not just £5 at a time. Hope this helps.

Muchos gracias! Very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muchos gracias! Very helpful.

Muchas* gracias

You learn something every day ;)

(I should add that is a helpful post, as I plan to get Watford tickets in a couple of weeks. Thanks!)

Edited by mrfahaji

Yes, thanks from me also as I fell into that exact trap while trying to purchase West ham tickets together for my son and I, both members. Fortunately as I figured we'll be going to other qualifying games later in the season it was not an issue.

I think my problem is that I only ordered membership earlier today so the credits don't seem to have applied to my account yet. I might have to wait until the system refreshes itself - whenever that will be. Anyone with any info on how long their membership £10 credit took to apply?

I think my problem is that I only ordered membership earlier today so the credits don't seem to have applied to my account yet. I might have to wait until the system refreshes itself - whenever that will be. Anyone with any info on how long their membership £10 credit took to apply?

Ticket office told me it would take 'around 24 hours' which was right in my instance

They need to sort out the class and associations