#TaylorAnnounced

SuperSAINT

That's one hell of a hard act to follow when(if) we actually do sign someone. :lol:

Hope our team on the pitch prove to be as creative as our Marketing Team have been with this and The Kit Launch this summer.

:thumbup: :toppa: :adore:

Let's hope when we go sign someone we just announce it in the old fashioned way i.e. Couple of pictures and press conference job done.

It was funny, though the fact that their satire of overwrought player announcements heavily uses footage from a video of last year revealing that the SE-Asian sweatshop shirts will henceforth have an Underarmor logo sewn on instead of an Adidas one does kind of mar the enjoyment. Compounded a bit further by the fact I don't think I have seen a more elaborate 'kit reveal' than the flipping two-episode cartoon of this year.

Just seems kind of daft that wee humble Southampton mocks bigger clubs way of revealing new signings with 'Are we doing this right?' as if they aren't pioneers in making mountains out of mundane developments.

He is effectively a very well paid one of these for training games...

DF-MAN01.jpg?1458573924

It also means Forster, McCarthy and Taylor can go to 1st team games and Harry Lewis can benefit from playing for the under 23s.

Except now we've loaned Lewis to Dundee United for the season! Given him a new contract though, so must view him as being part of the long term picture. So who is U23 keeper now?

And speaking of keepers, Gazzaniga must be back from loan now... where does he fit in to all this?

It was funny, though the fact that their satire of overwrought player announcements heavily uses footage from a video of last year revealing that the SE-Asian sweatshop shirts will henceforth have an Underarmor logo sewn on instead of an Adidas one does kind of mar the enjoyment. Compounded a bit further by the fact I don't think I have seen a more elaborate 'kit reveal' than the flipping two-episode cartoon of this year.

Just seems kind of daft that wee humble Southampton mocks bigger clubs way of revealing new signings with 'Are we doing this right?' as if they aren't pioneers in making mountains out of mundane developments.

Don't be such a misery.

Except now we've loaned Lewis to Dundee United for the season! Given him a new contract though, so must view him as being part of the long term picture. So who is U23 keeper now?

And speaking of keepers, Gazzaniga must be back from loan now... where does he fit in to all this?

Wasn't there some talk about vallecano wanting him on a permanent?

Don't you think part of it is taking the **** out of those kit reveals as well.